The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Gaming - Page 2

User Thread
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have two PS2's Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Regular Playstation, X Box, Gameboy, Gameboy advance,& SP.

If your wondering why I have two PS2's it is because I WAS (note I say was) an Everquest Queen. (o.k. Evercrack Junkie....I admit. ) So I had to have one upstairs and downstairs. Also I beta tested EQ.

I have Gamecube because I love Nintendo. I love the little kiddie games. Though I got it last Christmas, I rarely play it. My little one and I are addicted to Nintendo 64 Pokemon Stadium, hehehe. Can't wait until March 23 so we can get it on Gamecube!!!

The gameboys are mostly for the kids. I only play Pokemon Pinball.

X box- Well we reciently got this in December, so I have barely played it, but we did just get Sonic Heros, and we all seem to like it.

My choice? PS2. If you like sports.... there is tons of games to buy. If you like adventure, its all there. If you like multiplayer games, you got that too.

For me my choice is Gamecube. But that's just me.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey anyone still play Super Nintendo?
Man I love that console.... And they are built like tanks as well I think it will work forever- Unlike that damned Atari!

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that daisygirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have the PlaystationII and used to have the old Nintendo, oh how I love that old Nintendo all the Mario games!!!
Ive played the New FFX-2 and its pretty cool and the heros are female based and each time you change and outfit your powers change.
I also love all fighting games and strategy games and roll-playing games etc.

"Flesh and Blood Skin and bone, Whats mine is mine is mine alone."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
woo hoo more female gamers! i was beginning to think there were none left in exsistence

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Beautiful female gamers at that.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 40yrs • M •
oh... female gamers are beautiful... simply because they are female gamers

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Female gamers are nothing new I grew up with a brother and two sisters we all loved games we of course had atari which was a lot of fun- anyone ever play Demon attack or astteroids? those were a lot of fun so was combat and pitfall was like a revolution in video games! man that was cool....

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 40yrs • M •
anyone seen the screen shots of the new Zelda game? WOW! thats all ive got to say... ive been playing Wind Waker over again recently, man its a great game

39yrs • M •
newstart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
no one has really given the X-Box its due props; let me be the one to do so.
I started off with a PS2, it was fun but then my love for it was tainted by another. The seductive, sleek, everaddictive gamplay and graphics of the X-Box stole my heart away... the PS2 and the xbox actually got in a cat fight over my affections...
By far the horn that should be tuted the most belongs to a beatifully designed game known simply as Halo. The multiplayer alone is enough worth to buy the game. Plasma grenades, rocket propeled grenades, plasma rifles, shotguns, anything you want to brutally assinate your friends with are at your finger tips. There are tanks, jeeps, hovercrafts, flyingcrafts to name a few more. Trust me... this game is fun.
I also love RPGs wyote. That being said let me tell you a little about Morowind. *(dramatic organ music)*. Its a huge, no, massive open ended RPG where you can basically do what every the ____ you please. Be a sorcerwarrior, thief, or muscle stricken broadswrod toting maniac who is phycologicaly driven to shed blood.
fun fun, sorry for the overdescriptions.

"Words are like a finger pointing at the moon, when the moon is reconized the finger is no longer needed"
 43yrs • M •
henrythe5th is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I was looking for spiderman 2 stuff online and came across this cool software to voice activate this desktop spiderman thing. you should check it out at http://heyspidey.poptarts.com

40yrs • M •
Halo and Morowind have nothing to do with the xbox itself, aside from the fact that Microsoft only allowed them to be made for their console.

i hate Halo, for some reason i dont like running and shooting for hours and hours on end, i have this strange need to think about things when i am playing a video game.

Morowind is one of the best games i have played in a while.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Has anyone ever played Morowinds predecessor... Daggerfall? Now that was an RPG. It could of been great if we didn't find a way to steal from a merchant, then 2 seconds later sell to him. Or run off to a distant land, kill gaurds for cash, then come back to another town and sell.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 39yrs • M •
newstart is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Halo actually requires alot of thought. There is stratagies that must be deveoped (when playing legendary). The multiplayer is what I play it for, there is comradary in the teamwork and plenty of opportunities to talk shit to your friends. and lol to your response in introductions.......

"Words are like a finger pointing at the moon, when the moon is reconized the finger is no longer needed"
 40yrs • M •
heh, figured that was what you were up to... anywho, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one, its probably mostly due to the fact that i totally suck at first person shooters, but ya know, to each their own.

Gaming - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy