White thread from the west... yellow thread from the east...black thread from the south... and brown thread from the south-east...all together can make the most wonderfull design ever seen. - gothabomber
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Matrix

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Matrix
Okay people this thread will envolve everything about revolutions. The ending and the content so if you dont want to know what is going to happen, dont read anymore.

What the fuck were the warchowski brothers fucking thinking with the end of the movie? If these guys are so fucking smart why the fuck did they have to leave the fucked up ending like they did?

Where the fuck does neo go after the machinese take hime away? What a stupid way to get of trinity and the "romance" as they call it there was no need for it. It is almost like they fely they had to put that shit in there just to get the females out in force to watch the movie.

What the hell is with the oracle.........smith takes over her program and then at the end she is lying there in the hole........what the fuck? did she help destroy smith or what? why was she laughing when smith took over her?

There is not enough action in this one either, I admit some scenes were fucking cool but c'mon this is the matirx I am watching here, spice it up a litlle here guys.

The original matrix is by the far the best of the trilolgy.

The Matrix - 9/10 (One of my faroite all time movies)
The Matrix: Reloaded - 7.5/10 (Great fight scenes abd okay plot)
The Matrix: Revolutions - 6/10 (I hate the ending)

Comments/Suggestions about the movie and what I have talked about?

45yrs • M •
Am I the only one here to see this movie yet?

38yrs • M •
SirKohl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I saw it last Friday, and to be honest i thought the end was pretty dumb, i thought it would be a little bit more difficult to end the supposed war..

I went to the theater expecting something better, i thought this last movie would really end all the doubts and questions i had, but after watching the movie, i have even more.

One thing i didn't understand, maybe i missed something while falling asleep to this thing we all call movie, thats, how the hell the Oracle ended up being alive? i thought the agent took over her and she died in the Matrix along with Neo. A n y w a y

Out of the three i liked Reloaded the most..

"Live the day, like if it was the last one"
 45yrs • M •
Ya see I dont think neo dies in the movie, he was being taken by the machines, it was never let on that he was dead or alive. About the oracle I am not sure, you member when smith took her over? When he did he/she started laughing maybee because she knew that now she could help destroy Smith now........ and that is why she was alive at the end because Smith never really took her over completley.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hated Revolutions when i first got out of the theatre. the answers to anything that is significantly important to the plot are all within the movies tho, some have to be thought about and are definately open to much interpretation. but isnt that what made the first movie so great? even after it was done there was so much to debate. people wanted Revolutions to explain everything and it definately does not do this, but i liked it that way. as for the bad dialogue... its never been spectacular, some of Morpheus' lines in the first movie were great, Smiths have always been great, but thats about it. if you think of this movie as an anime come to life it helps in understanding why things were done the way they were.

The Matrix - 10
Reloaded - 8.5
Revolutions - 8.5
Animatrix - 9
Enter The Matrix - 7

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 45yrs • M •
Okay I just finished watching it again, at the end when the little girl runs up to the oracle and says "do you think we will ever see NEO again?" and the oracle says "I think so"

From what we know of the oracle she know what will happen in the future etc.........

Is there gonna be a forth?

what do you guys think?

40yrs • M •
the way i understand it, if new movies were made, the exact same things would happen, more or less. Neo is reborn, given a choice, then is forced to/chooses to sacrifice himself for the purpose of an "upgrade" or furthering along evolution of both humans and machines. im pretty confident in saying that more movies will not be made by the Wachowski brothers, unless it is some sort of spin off or prequal. but its possible that someone else could pick it up and even make an entirely new trilogy out of it... but in my mind they should just leave it the way it is, dont mess with perfection

40yrs • M •

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ambition is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok. A few things, first I'm a strong defender of the third film. I think the cinematography was great, and hugo weavings performance was brill. I think the ending is fine, it's only right that a trilogy thats had u asking questions the whole way through, and has broken the norm of 'no-brainer' actioners should leave its audience still asking questions at the very end and not tie everything up in a predictable manner.

Smith laughs when he takes over the Oracle coz he can't believe it worked and she is alive at the end because she is a program, not a person.

"Lifes battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man but in the end the man who wins is the man who thinks he can"
 40yrs • M •
i think Smith laughs because he sees himself defeating Neo, which is obviously going to make him very happy ... so happy that it blinds him from seeing or understanding the consequences.

basically what Decius says up there a few posts ago.

The Matrix
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy