The time has come when we have to pay for having been Christians for two thousand years. (Nietzsche) - rschulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I met my boyfriend on the internet..so what! - Page 5

User Thread
 31yrs • F •
ScorKey is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
NightSkyz...you have inspired me and given me a responce i've been looking for to this kind of relationship, ty =)

it's lead me to say what i've been keeping from others close to me for quite a while now....I too have an internet bf, we've been going out for more than half a year already (we knew eachother before that so it would be roughly a year plus then) and I strongly believe we're deeply in love. sure we have our moments of ups and downs where we do not understand eachother...but we both agree all relationships arent perfect.

We met on an mmo that year ago, im now 17 and he's just a year older, 18. i live in uk and he's on the other side of the world...phillipines. but we have seen pictures of eachother, talked together before, text, phonecalls, even seen eachother on webcam live which makes me feel slightly better. we both have college and he has work too...so we try to get all the time together on weekdays, even so far as him to go and stay online all day and wait for me >.< so we try and spend alot of our weekends at least somewhat together

there is however there has been that question of telling others about it, and it turns my stomach slightly...ive have an online relationship before and my close friends sorta knew. they were a bit negative yes...i cant blame them and they were definately looking out for me, im grateful. i now have better experiance than before of online relationships, even if it may seem i look young.

I know someone close who has done this kind of thing before, sadly each time had turn out with a bitter ending. i hope to see her approval first, but im still very nervous...but your post has given me the courage to open up a little for myself and him, whom i envy since i know some of his friends..knowing that he deals with the same kind of things i go through when others know...and he doesnt care about what they say.

anyways xD i know that not all internet relationships arent perfect, and you shud be careful still. sorry for that lil life rant xDD just needed to get this off my chest for a while now ^^" tyvm for your post =) x

theres this saying about long distant/internet relationships i came across...i believe it IS possible, it does take alot of patience, and...a lot of trust

""It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain"
 27yrs • F •
cjixx is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i meet my bf on the internet, ive never met him and hoping i wil but i know he is not the sex predictor or something alike he is sweet and nice and believe me i put up with alot of crap at skool bout it but i dont care i love him he loves me

28yrs • F •
ChaosShards is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have been in a relationship with the love of my life for three months now, and he lives in England. But get this: I met him when I was eleven; through this absolutely random private message on a dumb game I was playing, and we've been best friends ever since. Due to having a lack of computer on my part and relationship issues on both sides, we never made it happen until three months ago. But guess what? This year, in June, he's moving to the United states with me. We know each other so well, our relationship is probably better than many people who can be together in the flesh..sure it's hard, it's really hard. But let me tell you, he makes me happier than anyone, and we completely satisfy each other emotionally..it's so amazing, I can't wait for him to get here. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

I met my boyfriend on the internet..so what! - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy