The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. - Wilhelm Stekel
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

GMed Organisms - Page 3

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is a good point i suppose from a younger point of view you actually have what they call "hope" about life so yes i can agree there....yet there is more than one way of looking at it.... i feel that life is more than just the mortal act of living you can look at the now or the future maybe even beyond that you start to realize that what emotion and understanding you adhere to as a human is pointless...yet so beautiful in its own intrinsic way, I often find myself disregarding the normal aspects of my humanity to change my perspective to this usually being called 'negative' by my peers

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We may not live to be 200, but I hope in my older years I can enjoy my retirement healthy rather than sickly. Because if I am sick, it's against the law to kill myself, and if I'm lucky, they will just let me die. But, the hospitals and the doctors have to get the rest of everything I've worked for. I will be lucky if I can leave anything for my children.

But I'm just thinking about myself. So are you - you would care if were sick and not healthy. But your inability to see past yourself allows to just say to the sickly - "have faith and be on your way."

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
wesdawgy
Why can't they just inject the nutrients in the grain, or whatever other foods? There is no difference between the nutrients synthetically made and naturally nade is there?

Organic Chemistry

HarperCollins College Outline
by Michael Smith
Copyright 1993 HarperCollins Publishers Inc.

3.1 Chirality

Chirality is a property of Molecules who spatical arrangement of atoms leads to the symmetry; a mirror image of that molecule will be a different compounds.
This difference in three-dimensional structure leads to a new type of isomer called stereoisomer. Stereoisomers differ only in the spatical position of their groups.
A molecule with this property is said to be chiral.

Many natural substances are chiral and this is a key factor in their reactivity, particularly with amino acids and enzynes, saccharides, DNA and RNA in mammalian systems.
Chiral molecules are also produced by plants and these substance have a variety of properties including those which behave as defensive substance or attractive substance.
Chiral molecules are also responsible for the chemicals that trigger odor responces in humans when released into the air from plants and animals.

Racemic Mixture

A special case arises when there are equal mixture of two enantiomers. If the specific rotation of this mixture is 0 and the mixture is called in racemic mixture; this implies that the specific rotation of the enantiomers mixtures are additive
quote:
Wrong - need to study that further

Mercury Poisoning: How Was My Child Poisoned?
Sources
The sources of mercury poisoning in your child, in likely order of impact, include:

1. Thimerosal From Vaccines. Thimerosal is 49.6% ethylmercury by weight. It is highly neurotoxic. Before 1986, children received a total maximum dose of ethylmercury of 100 micrograms in the first two years of life. By 1991, this dose was up to 246 micrograms in the first two years of life, an increase of 2.5 times or 147%. The primary drivers of the increased dosing were the introduction of the Hepatitis B vaccine (Hep B) and the Haemophilus Influenzae Type B vaccine (Hib), both containing Thimerosal. This increased dose was largely maintained until 2001, when the FDA recommended that vaccine makers remove Thimerosal because of its potential neurotoxicity. The use of Thimerosal-containing vaccines continued well into 2003 as inventories already in the supply chain were worked down.
http://www.generationrescue.org/mercury_child.html
found this site while researching autism . . . gee quicksilver is an element yet it may cause autism?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
GMed Organisms - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy