Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Cheating

User Thread
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Cheating
First off this thread is not looking for advice. I just want to say something and as I have been accused of I don't care who it pisses off or hurts.

Yes I cheated. I don't deny that. I don't look for forgiveness as I DON'T WANT IT. However, it seems funny that one party who cheats can be hated so much yet the other party can be forgiven and believed to never cheat again. It was said in another thread, "Once a cheater always a cheater". Or does that just go for us "SLUTS"?

""Live life to the fullest!""
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i do believe people can change, but then again, some people can't...or won't. Its all down to the individual...

i've cheated before, and i'm really trying not to do it again, because i love my man, and i don't want to hurt him. But we're all human, and not everybody is perfect...i'm not saying i'm proud of my straying, becasue i really do regret it, but all i'm satying is, you can't change the past, you can only move on....and some people learn from their mistakes, others don't...there is the old saying..."once bitten, twice shy, thrice....you're a f*cking idiot!"

btw, i like your av paula! =0)

"my name says it all!"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks cute, my brother did it for me. Then he gave me the program so that I can do stuff like that.

I too believe that ppl can change, when they want to. Some do it because they want to and some do it to prove something to ppl.

""Live life to the fullest!""
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think its the people who don't change that are the worry....trust is a very big issue in any relationship, and i don't think many people have it...or they are delusional, and think that they do!

changing to prove something can lead to disaster as well....you can only change for yourself in my opinion, or you will fail!

"my name says it all!"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Aladinsane is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To each his or her own I say. I am no one's judge and jury. The fact that you are honest about it says a lot about the quality of your character.

More power to you...you have made peace with it and so has your man and what you two think is all that should matter.

Cheers!

""One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.""
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Kookiekruncher is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It always takes two..don't condem one without the other

"Treat everyone as you would want to be treated"
 73yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that yaki4u is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why condem either? seems a bit harsh...

"fuhgedaboudit"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Things are never the same after

Only know that to break trust in such a sore and insecure issue for everyone leaves scars, and scars may fade but they never heal.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've cheated

I think that when you're not in a marriage time, and with that I mean when you have a boyfriend but it would be needed at least 10 years for you to marry him, like in my case, when you're in this moment, I would recommend you to have a non serious relationship 'cause it can hurt more tha it can make you win something, so in this case I see no problem on cheating

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its a trust issue, if you lay ground rules of no cheating then it is wrong and hurtful, if you agree to an open less serious relationship, than its not even cheating and so its right and generally hurtful, it tends to hurt no matter what unless you are a very secure person.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Exactly,Leftwood. If you're in an open relationship, then cheating isn't an issue.

quote:
so in this case I see no problem on cheating

I think cheating, in any case, would be a huge problem.

It isn't true when they say "once a cheat, always a cheat". People do change.

Cheating
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy