Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I like girls!

User Thread
 75yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that jakereaney is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I like girls!
I like girls in bikinis, out of bikinis, or just flat naked!
[http://www.reaney.us]

[  Edited by jakereaney at   ]
 39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that JetPlane is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I like guys.

I like guys in clothes or out of clothes. Simple as that. I just have a problem getting them to debate with me about anything besides how long we should stay in bed.

"\"Like maple syrup, Canada\' evil oozes.\"-<i>Canadian Bacon</i>"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'M A GUY THAT IS WILLING TO DEBATE!!!

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
 75yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that jakereaney is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What else needs to be said!
[www.reaney.us]

34yrs • M •
AMERICAN_IDIOT is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I LOVE GIRLS

"******GREEN DAY******"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can't say I love girls, but I love to bone em. If I ever meat that one who isn't so willing to use my insecurities to hurt me more and simply reinforce them, then maybe I can say something more along that line, but as soon as they see they can't control or change you and feel they won't get what they want or "need" from you, its off to the "lets make you life a living hell" races.
They only bother with making your life hell till they find a suitable replacement.

All of which applies to men as well, don't get me wrong. But is a notion that generally involves loving someone for who they are, and I have yet to really see that. But then I'm a pretty sorry case about now so that's asking a lot.

American idiot, soon you will feel you reflect that title far more than you care, but enjoy this "love" while you can and dammit, make the most of it, hell, maybe you can make it last!!!

Or you may just end up wishing you would have listened to yourself back when you knew they all had cooties.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It is about loving someone for who they are absolutely. Everyone, men and women, has room to grow. But in an ideal relationship it's about allowing someone to be who they need to be and support them in any growth they feel to venture into. But spending all your energy focussing on what's "wrong" with that person is definitely a waste of energy. Everyone sucks in their own special way (no pun intended).

Speaking of puns leftwood, or rather froidian slips... did you notice your typo in the first sentence?... meat rather than meet... LOL

I love men and women.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 46yrs • M
well froid was a slippery booger.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that secret07 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
just for the sake of curiousity leftwood, how do u choose which girls u like?

"life sucks but its better than the alternative"
 46yrs • M
Very badly I'm afraid, I am fairly insecure in many respects, so often, just to be honest, I usually end up wtih who ever comes to me, that lessons chances for rejection and all that. Right now I simply don't, I'm a hermit currently.

But in ideal circumstances its a friend whom I share many things of common interest, that respect flows naturally, that heated conversation and total silence are equally natural and are not purposefully hurtful. Things of that nature, I try to trust my instincts of attraction too, but that is hard because of barriers and facades, you don't usually see a person for who they are untill you realy get an oppotunity to get to know them.

And in case you meant to ask whether I try to actually claim to choose who I like, well no, I don't choose, I either like them or I don't, they either get on my nerves or they soothe them.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that secret07 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
good answer. i hav the same problem, in that i hav trouble aproaching people, but then i'm a girl so guys hav a tendency to come to me. the problem being that most of the guys that come to me are not the type of guy i like or should have.

"life sucks but its better than the alternative"
 46yrs • M
Ditto

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if i commented u'd think somethin way wrong i know cuz my fiance even gave me that reaction and he knows me so imma put my foot in my mouth n go la la la la la al

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think its sexy when a girl comes to a guy than a guy coming to a girl

41yrs • M •
nzk2002 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I just like girls. LOL

"\\\"Guten Tag\\\"?"
I like girls!
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy