Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Laws in the work place

User Thread
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that brann22 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Laws in the work place
I need help and I need to know the laws of sexual harrasment in the work place. We have a 0 tolerance for it here.
Recently I was brought in a back office and asked if a co-worker was s. harrasing me. I said NO, but he does make me uncomfortable when he leans over. To me this was just a perv. that I ignored. In no way did I feel threatened. I feel I was snowballed into saying he S. Harrassed me so they can fire him. He is still working here and he is just your avg. guy. I still dont feel I was sex. Harrassed.
I recently heard they wanted to find a reason to fire him and I was it. Im pissed about this
I hope you can understand this. Im typeing fast.
Also they said they would not use my name as 10 other people had complained. Well my name used and it was the only one.
Help!! What can I do. Is there a law against this crap.

"Why try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out!!"
 39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that JetPlane is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There's nothing you can do.

You can talk to the person who spoke to you and asked why they made you out to be the scapegoat, and you could talk to the man personally and explain to him the interview you had with whomever.

Other than that, there's nothing you can do about it.

For future reference, if someone asks you a question like that, you can choose not to comment and it's perfectly within your rights to refuse. Learn from your mistakes. Don't let anyone push you into anything.

"\"Like maple syrup, Canada\' evil oozes.\"-<i>Canadian Bacon</i>"
 53yrs • F •
bikinibottom is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You can find that man that this incident happened to, and tell him your side of the story. If this man wants to sue this employer for wrongful termination, you can be a witness for his side.

Laws in the work place
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy