A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Stalker hardly, In fact I belive she was someone you had a one night stand with. Great lay horrible to look at she was so grortesque you were disgusted and didn't want her to call you ever again. AH HA!!!
Johngold is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I believe they are rare occasions where a woman may be intimidated by some guy and feels she has to give the guy some phone number so she gives a fake one but this covers may-be 2% of the situations so in the other 98% why do women do it? That is a easy answer. She simply doesn't like the guy and doesn't respect him so she gets a perverse, sadistic thrill out of building him up and letting him down. She wants to hurt and punish the guy. She couldn't care if this guy was really down on his luck and would jump off a bridge lol. Welcome to the real world of dating. By the way men sometimes give out wrong numbers especially to unattractive women but it is rare that men do this. Also not all women do this they will either tell the truth that they are not interested or explain they are in a relationship or if they are not truly in a relationship they just tell a white lie that they are in a relationship. To give a guy a fake phone number is just a mean, inconsiderate sucker move on a woman's part 98% of the time and if she does it to the wrong guy who is a nut or just plain tired of getting wrong numbers and she runs into him again she might not have the last laugh. Women with class and who are considerate would never do something that disrespectful and childish.
masoncooler3 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Alright so i know this is a few years late but i was reading this and felt like i needed to share a few of my stories. OK so where i work i'm moving around a lot inside interacting with various people, but there is a lot of basically factory workers that sit in one spot all day. So there was this girl that was pretty new and i thought she was very pretty so one day i decided to ask her out on a date. She told me she had a boyfriend and i said "That's fine nice meeting you cya around" and proceeded to walk away she then stopped me and said "but you know we can still be friends?" and i said "yeah definitely do you want me to add you on facebook or something?" and she said "no its fine here is my number text me some time" she gave me her number and i waited 2 days and texted her no reply i called her the next day. no answer. So now its kinda awkward being around her knowing that she probably gave me a fake number even when i was walking away. Alright for all the girls giving reasons why they give fakes WHY THE FUCK would this girl give me a fake? I was walking away with the intent to no pursue anything else with her.
Don't worry story time is not over. Alright i have two jobs so at my other job there was this new girl there and I didn't talk to her other than "how are you liking it here" for around a week and around her 5th or 6th day there basically everyone there was telling me she said she was really into me so i thought alright i guess ill go start flirting with her and after the first day of flirting i got her number and we started calling each other every night for 2 weeks and while we weren't calling each other we were texting and she starting all the things she was really trying to push it into a relationship like she started dirty talking to me she started grabbing my ass unexpectedly at work and various other things and so one day after work i kissed her goodbye and asked her if she wanted to make this a relationship and her response was "I don't know baby I have a lot of things going on in my life" so i was like alright thats fine however much time you need and now she hasn't talked to me since she ignores my texts and blocked me on instagram and less than 4 days later one of my friends who went to a church camp with this girl said she met her boyfriend there and apparently they have been dating THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS TALKING TO HER. Alright story time is over. I don't understand why girls are like this. These are just 2 stories iv have i could tell you 5+ more just since 2014 started. Some girls are so fucked up honestly why would they do that? Whats the point? Is it fun to them? Do they get a kick out of making guys feel like dirt?