Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Decsions Decsions! - Page 2

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that think4yourself is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They're the only American cars I ever hear good stuff about from unbiased, non-American car fanatics.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They actually have there fair share of problems. I am not too sure about the C5's but the C4's and 3's have quite a few issues.

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that think4yourself is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yep, it was the C5s that I keep hearing about too. Apparently they're well refined automobiles (except the cheap interior), but I'd have to drive one and judge for myself before reaching a firm conclusion.

39yrs • M •
98transam is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
General Motors is my favorite car manuf. company because of the stuff they put out......the design for the 4th gen firebird/trans-am....where the heck did it come from, i dont know, but what i do know is that its prolly the best looking sports car around (opinion), especially since you get so much power for alot less money than you would w/ a corvette, dont get me wrong now, corvettes are very stylish cars and i would prolly blow my money on one if i had the dough, but the fact that they both have the same LS1 engine w/ only slight differences is amazing because your spending 20 grand more for a corvette for basically the same power, and i have heard many editorials and bru-ha-ha about the LS1 engine and the engineering that went into the f-body and its all positive, recently in a pontiac magazine the gave the editor a 99 trans-am and told him to rag on it for 50,000 miles and see how the engine and car held up, after 50 grand they opened up the heads and block and inspected and there was minimal wear and lost compression, all in all the editor gave a couple of thumbs up, a big grin and a claim that he believed the engine could hold up for another 50,000, so all in all my heart is with General Motors and american made cars, not that foreign cars are bad, i'm just the kind that likes to keep it in the border, but then again i cant be rightful by saying that becuase i havent owned a foreign car, and its devistating that they quit producing the firebird/trans-am.....but i guess that means the value on my trans will increase over time

38yrs • M •
TonyMontana is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I say the firebird cause theres nothing better than hearing the roar of a high horsepower american muscle car. and with that little piece of jap crap all you can here is the sound of the rad fan. plus chics dig muscle cars

"Make way for the bad guy"
Decsions Decsions! - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy