Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

holidays..

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
holidays..
holidays are all well and good for me, as my mam went to tenerife for 2 weeks and i had a free house and looked after myself for the time....it was perfect. Now she's back, i have to get used to the nagging, the constant whinging about what i've done wrong and how i could have done better.......whats wrong with a bit of praise woman?!?! Grrrrrr

Sorry, just had to vent....thanks for listening....well, reading! *chuckles*

"my name says it all!"
 47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know just what you mean, cute. When I left my ex last spring my parents started in on me about moving back in with them until I can get on my feet. What they don't realize is that I am doing just fine on my own and love not having to let anyone know where I'm going, when I'll be back or anything. They still call once a week to ask if I'm ready to come home yet. I look at the phone as if I'm looking at them and say, "I am home!" Well actually it's more my mom that does it. The step-dad and I had a falling out, with good cause, and pretty much don't even speak anymore. Works for me! The best I can say to maybe help you is think about the day that you will graduate from school and be able to go and get your own place and not have to listen to her! It worked for me when I was still in school.

""Live life to the fullest!""
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rollergirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
speaking of holidays... i hate having time off work due to being sick. i get bored so easily from sitting around the house doing nothing but drinking tea and taking vitamins. arrrgh!

*sniffle*

"get busy livin' or get busy dyin'..."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that shadowcult is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know exactly what you mean Emerald. My mom is the same way, I pretty much sleep and live ware ever I am at the time, right now I am staying at my dads house, but still my mom calls me all the time asking when I am coming home??? I am home, ok. I can't say it to here though, I'd feel bad. The reason I moved out was cuz of my stepfather, total ass!!!!! But aren't they all.

Another thing that gets me is stepparents. Ok I know your there you don't have to be an ass. They seem to think that you need them. I have a mom I have a dad, they may be split up forever but they both still take care of me I don't need anymore damn parents!!!!!!

Any way I just wanted that off my chest.

"Emotions are for the weak minded, so cry me a river build a bridge and get over it."
holidays..
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy