If a person spent five minutes before they committed a crime, prisons would have no inmates. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

12 Minutes

User Thread
 32yrs • F •
Siri Devaki is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
12 Minutes
It's going to be a bit before I post actually bits of the story up, but to start you off...

A few years back I heard about this theory that the brain keeps working 12-15 minutes after the rest of the body shuts down when someone dies, and this theory proposes that during these 12 minutes entire lives can be lived, sort of like what happens to some people in comas. It's like having a super vivid dream. I recently started playing Eternal Sonata which is sort of like this theory, only Chopin is taking a lot longer than 12 minutes to die. I just think it's really fascinating and it inspired me to write a story about it, so keep you eyes peeled if you think you want to read the story.

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Theory is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not to sure on the amount of time your brain stays active once the body shuts down, but it is all subject to the cause of death.

The brain deplete its stores of dmt on the pineal gland which induces a heavy trip. Again this is subject to cause.

Looking forward to hearing your story and ideas as this is a topic which truly intrigues me.

"We breathe natures breath until we are tired and layed to rest..."
12 Minutes
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy