Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Ontario Canada, Lakes, Rivers And Dead Bodies

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
Case 1)
quote:
On Aug. 15 Liu's right foot was found in the Credit River in Mississauga, Ont., about 45 kilometres west of her home.

Liu's head and hands were later discovered in the river in the Hewick Meadows Park area. Two calves, a thigh and an arm were found in West Highland Creek, just blocks from where she lived. http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Body+parts+case+boyfriend+arrested+murd
er+Guang+with+video/7150078/story.html

Case 2)
quote:
A pair of boaters discovered a human torso in a suitcase floating in Lake Ontario Wednesday morning, the latest in a string of body parts discovered in waterways around Toronto over the last month. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/human-remains-found-in-lake-
ontario-off-toronto-shore/article4521641/

Whilst the Great Lakes in Ontario/Canada are majestic, there are so many lakes in Ontario that look pretty scary to me. Not that they don't also look beautiful, but with the right amount of fog and a little darkness, they can resemble something from a horror movie. When I read of these dead bodies being found, it just reinforces the horror imagery. And it makes me wonder how many people there have been/are who choose those waterways to hide their criminal acts.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy