Only the man that is right will always have the strenght to stand up and fight, because he is fighting for that which is right. - Culture
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Romney, your typical american politician

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
here is smth:

http://www.euronews.com/2012/07/31/mitt-romney-accused-of-racist-comment
s/

So.
He went to Israel.
Paid homage to the wailling wall.
Threatened iran.
Praise israel.
dehumanized palestinians.

Sounds like your typical american politician from the past 50 years to me.

Obama will have a lot of catching up to do. I mean, he did suck up pretty well during the AIPAC meetings, especially the one of last year. He said all the right words... but will it be enough?

I am on no side. I dislike both Romney and Obama equally. I dislike the government of israel and the elites from all over the world who support and empower it. I pity the useful idiots that are found all over the world who stand by the government of Israel, against the interests of the israeli people... since the israeli people have shown their interests in numerous protests in several major cities over housing prices and the west bank.

But this is about Romney. Like the majority of US politicians, he didn't fail in his attempt to show that he, as a pretender to US Presidency, has mixed loyalties. One towards his nation (this is questionable), one towards a foreign nation (this is clear) and one towards his buddies whom he made a lot of money with (this is unquestionable).
But what of Obama?
During AIPAC he clearly made statements to show that his loyalties lie with a foreign nation. During these years he has shown that his loyalties like with the big banks and others who supported him in his elections... and where was it shown the loyalty towards his people? And I don't mean just the blacks of america. I mean all the citizens.

Certainly not in Wisconsin when the local government was abolishing collective bargaining... which Obama swore to protect. Not during the BP oil crisis where after a short 3h trip to the beach he went on vacation. Certainly not during his visits to the arab world where he bowed down to the saudi king like a vassal.

They are both equally as bad. They are both liars. I hope the american people somehow, by miracle, wake up this amazing fact. The 15-20% of them who constantly vote during elections. Maybe its time to bring forth a 3rd party candidate. Whoever he may be. He certainly can't do a worse job than the established political parties have for the past 40 years.

[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy