Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Change of Management

User Thread
 57yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that WolfLarsen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Change of Management
Change of Management
A short story by Wolf Larsen

I walked into McDonald's, and who should be there in front of me but former president George Bush dressed up as Ronald McDonald the clown!
"Welcome to McDonald's!" exclaimed George Bush the clown. As I stood there in surprise some little kids yelled out in glee, "A CLOWN! A CLOWN!" I watched George Bush play with the kids. "What a great clown!" I thought.

Then as I began walking up to the counter I was surprised by the sight of former vice-president Dick Cheney mopping the floor. "Hi Dick!" I blurted out as I waved.
"You're the dick!" responded the former vice-president in an angry voice.

And then I reached the counter. There was former president Barack Obama standing there before me on the other side of the counter. Obama first looked to the right and then to the left as he said, "May I take your order please?"
I followed Obama's eyes and realized he was reading off of two screens, one on either side of him.

While I was ordering my Big Mac I looked into the kitchen and with a big surprise I saw Bill and Hillary Clinton flipping hamburgers back there.
When I got my food I sat at a table near the window and began reading the newspaper as I ate. The headlines were: UNEMPLOYMENT RATE FALLS TO 0%, MINIMUM WAGE TO BE DOUBLED NEXT WEEK, PERMANENT MORATORIUM ON FORECLOSURES DECLARED, and NEW SURGEON GENERAL ANNOUNCES FREE QUALITY MEDICAL CARE FOR ALL.

Then I looked outside and saw Donald Trump, Warren Buffett, and Bill Gates dressed up as sanitation workers. They were picking up garbage off the ground.

I smiled. What a beautiful day!

Copyright 2011 by Wolf Larsen. Advance permission is given to anyone wishing to do so to publish the above story without altercations as long as credit is given to the author, and the intent of such publication is not hostile.
Keywords: wolf, larsen, larson

29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
great work WolfLarsen it was nice to just be caught in that for a few moments

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 57yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that WolfLarsen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank you James.

Change of Management
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy