Though I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000ft and climbing! - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

We as the experiment of aliens

User Thread
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
let's just see, 3000 years ago there was almost no religion involving just one god. take the Egyptians for one moment here, they worshiped not one but many gods, which they do not tribute one specific task or power to just one. now the Greeks they had gods for everything, and i mean for every little thing!!!! now let's just say aliens planted life on earth to do a experiment like we are doing in labs to day to see if we can synthesize life and they probably is far past that so they do it on hole planets for scientific study, then we arose and they probably saw that we need something that made us and is all powerful and saw a opportunity to make us believe they are the god and control us as slaves to do there dirty work, so they came down showed there power to the Egyptian and that later there planet probably god a all mighty kind so they make us believe in one king, God of course, now the opportunity arises to make us slaves for them but with one added benefit, that king(god) gets us just to serve him!!!!

now that didn't work so they made Jesus let him get out of death and all believe in him, and his father, of course thats a genetically engineered human and they now realize we don't want to know we just go and die and is gone so the holly ghost arises.

so now we got aliens getting our faith and they control us. there has also been a many of inventions that could give us unlimited electrical power so they stop it because that might make them just as strong as us.

so they continue to write a bible which has been there before Jesus and they make us believe when he comes every one who believes in him will go with him, but what the hell they don't come and still give us hope, so now they come in and control the world through a black government which no one know about accept the people the genetically engineered to look like us and they use them to control humans and make us economic slaves causing us to work very hard for very little while they get all the resources and the use it to make a few places look good and take the rest. later they send someone of theres and make us work hard for him, in the end we call him the anti-Christ and they get even more from us then the god comes take the anti-Christ away and they get to be our gods for eternity, if they can keep it up they use us as slaves for the god and getting even more resources for there own use, and the make there world beautiful.

so now let's see god was put upon us to control and enslave us, i mean just look around you you are already a slave and you probably don't know it, and it is called economic slavery, you go where the money is and therefore is force to live there until another opportunity arises and you move to where the money is again. money is just a form of slavery because you will never have enough to satisfy yourself and therefore will always try to get more, and you can only get more where opportunity is more.

open your eyes people!!!!

what do you think about this?

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
 62yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that manbible is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have a unique combination of an intuitive yet very imaginative mind.

What you said about economic slavery was spot on. Tying it to space aliens seeding the earth and inventing religions as an experiment of mind control...very imaginative.

"To love oneself is to love others."
 29yrs • M •
o well Einstein imagined as a career and look at his success!!!

62yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that manbible is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
True!

"To love oneself is to love others."
 29yrs • M •
But then again i do not think there is a place for thinking up the crap i do!!!!

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Theory is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To create a species does not make you god. If said alien race planted the sead Of evolution this would not make them god just our creaters. God is the means to create or our reality and everything init.
If the aliens would want us for slaves then I'm presuming you mean manual labour. Then arnt we ready for collection?
For you thoery to work I'd take the experiment rout as all logical thinking would sugest that on some level of existance all reality is mearly an experiment.
I like the idea but it's just not plausable.

"We breathe natures breath until we are tired and layed to rest..."
 29yrs • M •
now theory why do you think we are not already slaves? you are probably where you are because of economic slavery.

and i think it is very likely that aliens made currency in order to make us there slaves and control what we do, how we do it, and when we do it. have you ever watch the arrivals. if not search it on Google and download the videos.

you will be surprised by what you see. never mind that if you say we are ready for collection you mean we get to do work we do not want to and because we know it's slavery we will not produce to such a quality, now we think we work for some kind of good and we "know" we are not slaves so we give the best we can.

you are kind of narrow minded because slavery works best if the slaves doesn't know they are slaves.

thanks for providing your view because it defined what i am saying.

36yrs • M
I compleatly understand and agree we are paid slaves but were you have gone wrong is the sugestion that we are governed by aliens. I'm not quite sure why a alien raice would give us a planet then currency to run it on a economical level, rape said planet of it's resources and all for what gain for the aliens?

The arragance of man surrounds your claims, As it does with most religions and theorys.
For why would any spieces need man?

You skip logicality to give your theory a possibility. Instead of backing your claims with proof you remove the improbibles and replace them with farstretched assumtions.

Your imagination holds know bars. So instead of creating anouther rediculace theory with no proofs write a sci fi book and reek it's profits... Unless your to scared of funding your aliens lol

29yrs • M •
ok. you are right. ok now go and download this from you tube. it does not involve aliens but is still very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

if you do not know how to download it use keepvid.com and enter the address in there it will fetch it for you to download.

36yrs • M
This is the second time somebody has asked me to whatch this vid lol I will check it out and get bk to you.

29yrs • M •
thanks. it is very eye opening, i can promise you that.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy