Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Friendship poem

User Thread
 56yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that WolfLarsen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Friendship poem
Big hugs for everybody!
Hello! I've been gone for a while - I blasted off to a different universe - but now I'm back! Yippee! Here's a poem! And here's to friendship!

Discussing the Philosophy of Baboon's Testicles with Thousands of Talking Lizards
A poem by Wolf Larsen
So we all began carving Charles Manson's face into everything - we carved Charles Manson's face into our own bodies we carved Charles Manson's face into our walls & our ceilings and we carved Charles Manson's face into our genitals & into our religions & into everything we could get our hands on - we all began ripping off our clothes and dancing naked on top of all the planets in the universe - we danced to Kaposi's sarcoma and we danced to giant elephants charging out of everyone's vaginas and we danced to all the spermatozoa racing around everywhere in the air... And now everyone is dissolving and losing their humanity and becoming lightning bugs laughing in the summer air...
copyright 2010 by Wolf Larsen

Once again a big hug for everybody! Cheers! Long live friendship and long live poetry!

Friendship poem
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy