Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

close gitmo!

User Thread
 37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
close gitmo!
If you want more of this.........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091231/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_guantanamo_al_q
aida

Go left! Feeling sorry for gitmo detainees?? Well they are there for a fucking reason. SEE? Do you see now? Or do you still wanna fill our streets with these assholes?

"334jui8"
 37yrs • M
Injustice creates terrorists? Number one we don't have anything to do with their "injustice" That's a result of their own sandbox of a country oppressing everyone. Number two they are sworn enemies of western culture. They hate even YOU and for mistreatment...how many American videos have come out where the u.s. beheads the terrorists while chanting praise god?!?!?

If you are conserned with the mistreatment of human life first worry about them Beheading and shooting defenseless Americans that are tied up and beaten. What we do to them is a joke compared to what they do to us. We are more humane than any other powerful nation during war times has ever been. Torture IS bad. However as you can see once you allow them to leave they will come right back and try and kill more.THEY leave us with no option but to hold them. Of course a more logical choice would be to just gas them and be done. However THAT would be considered evil too. I'll tell you what how about Canada make them all Canadian citizens and you help them find houses in your community.

Would you do that?
Well would you.

Prisons create criminals? Do you have any Idea how things would be without prisons? You are making excuses for people that loath you and would rob/kill you without a seconds thought. What is it that makes you side with criminals and terrorists?

"334jui8"
 37yrs • M
LoL the gassing wasn't a serious suggestion number one.

Number two I know that the Japanese and Germans are now allies. I also know how stupid America was for fighting in Vietnam<Thanks Mr. Johnson, Democrat>

I'm just saying when you release these fools amongst the population as you can see they go right out and do it again. The whole point was then WHAT do you do with them? You can't free them, The only way to safely release any of them is to INCREASE U.S. intelligence surveillance which I'm okay with however I'm sure you wouldn't like that so you're left with holding them and slowly sorting out the real dangers in there or move them to another gitmo type place if you close gitmo. What do you think they should do considering all the dangers/benifits going along with w.e decision you make?

To me what would cure the whole thing is spreading democracy and capitalism. Which then people would just say American Imperialism even though they know that anyone you make money off you dont want to hurt or see hurt.

I'll just add that in any war the release of prisoners after peace time is achieved should always be done, I'd hate for Americans to be stuck in another country after we have made peace for years and years like they have and In America we are supposed to lead by example.

However these are terrorists not employed soldiers of a government. So what to do with them is far more dangerous of a question than loyal citizens of a country following their countries orders.

Tortures a really bad topic to discuss because it always sounds okay <to some>in theory but if you have to look at the reality of it it's not okay at all.....But it's also war and shooting another person to death is never okay either. So if there are mass killings happening from both sides isn't a fake drowning better than a gunshot in the face?

"334jui8"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not very sure where either of you are coming from.

Decius

This is what I'm gathering from what you are saying.

It seems that you feel that the US did something stupid (warring with the middle east) and that the US is suffering from this poor decision. In your eyes, instead of the US leaving and cutting all ties with the war, we are trying to fundamentally change a society (I chose those words for a reason) so that we come out on top. We are not giving them a choice and we are causing them pain in doing so. You feel that it would be best if we left apologized and dealt with the reciprocation with causing the least amount of stress on any other nation, and that in the future we should be more aware of the individual, not only in our country, but on the whole planet.

Mut

It seems that you are saying that the US went to war with a country because we had no choice, and now we are trying to make everyone happy, in the end, but now the safety of our own people is still the primary concern, because, unfortunately, there is no time of peace, because the terrorists still hate and want to destroy America.

Decius

It seems that you disagree entirely with mut's choice of concern, and would rather America, and Americans, step off.

How wrong did I get that?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 37yrs • M
Dec lol I know who they think are possible terrorists now....some warning signs are AMERICAN FLAGS and citing the founding fathers. That's what our current administration deems as threatening. Good thing I'm too lazy and not that patriotic enough to have an American flag on my stuff and quote the founders of my nation. I know the gun can be turned and pointed at anyone. That's why I say that they should keep the assholes that are planning to attack us there so they cannot. Like I said when a soldier answers to a country they aren't terrorists they are soldiers. Soldiers follow orders so releasing a "soldier" is alot safer and WAY different than releasing some bastard that want's to blow us up for the color of our skin and the way we live.

"334jui8"
 37yrs • M
I now get why they consider those things threats lol....Alex Jones is a good reason why. He says alot of dangerous things and means every bit of it and is influencing alot of people. It's only logical for the government to view him as a threat cause he wants to dismantle it. Now it seems both sides are pushing eachother harder and harder. Silly monkeys...........

"334jui8"
close gitmo!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy