A Wise Man can see more from the bottom of a well than a Fool can see from a mountain - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

can anybody help me?

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
dumb-ass-16 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
can anybody help me?
ok, so i'll be honest. i may be the biggest ass hole on earth to even ask for help on this question, but if you have advice i'd love to here it...

so, a while back i was dating this girl. her name was ally and though i couldn't realize it at the time, she was the greatest thing to ever walk into my life. she was a virgin when i met her, but that soon changed thanks to me. she loved me and for a while i thought i was too. but as time went on i broke up with her for other girls, and when things didn't work out with them, she was there to welcome me back with open arms. every time i did so she would get more and more deppressed, so she would try and move on by getting another guy. but i would always ruin that for her by sleeping with her behind there backs, and when she got attached and thought things would work, i had to be an ass hole and dump her again. this happened a good 6 times, before i realized that the reason things never worked out with anyone else was because i loved ally no matter how many times i'd try and prove myself wrong. but when i went back to her and appologized and told her that she was the only one i could ever ACTUALY love, she rejected me and i felt like a retard. but i wasnt lyng when i told her she was the only one i wanted. its now been a year and a half and i cant move on. i would and will do anything i can to get her back and fill the hole in my chest that she left. does anyone want to give a suggestion?

53yrs • F •
donnagai7 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
when you get to the stage that you can see her with someone else and be happy that she is happy.Then you can say you love her.

31yrs • M •
commix25 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sounds like this is going back and forth like a ball on a court. On a scale of 1-10, how definite was the rejection? If it's a definite no, then maybe it's worth moving on? Obviously you don't want that but you can't really change a person's mind if they're really set on it. On the other hand, maybe just talk to her?

37yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that mutnuaq is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
donnagai your answer is stupid and leads me to believe You are stupid as well. Next time please do not enter a thread drop your pants and start removing things out of your ass infront of us Okay?

Secondly nothing, you do nothing cause you're stupid and did the same thing over and over again.

Look...if you fall over while cutting a ham and accidently stab yourself you don't pull the knife out and stab yourself again 5 more times before making sure you DONT want to die..I know it's kinda tricky at first you always wanna try to figure things out before the 3rd or 4th stab and its too late.

"334jui8"
 70yrs • M •
dhuff53 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yea, I can help. You're an ass and you got what you deserved.

can anybody help me?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy