Well i was as helpless as a chess piece when I was lifted up by someone's hand, and delivered from the corner my enemies had got me in. (Brighteyes) - iSOUGHT|THOUGHT
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

:P I am...

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Newemb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know who am I a selfish bastard whos gonna go crazy who are you

"You either die a hero, or live to see yourself become the villain..."
[  Edited by Newemb at   ]
 31yrs • M •
Old Bill is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm a guy who enjoys making people smile but has a slight problem with controlling his anger. I smoke and play sports, which is a very unhealthy combination. I spend most of my time talking to people online and working out because there's nothing to do at my house.

I hate a lot of things, such as: when people don't know what they are talking about but they still continue to talk about whatever it is they do not know, or when people try to argue and just say a lot of filler words that really don't have any meaning they just make it seem like they are saying something smart, or when people lie about pointless things that nobody could care less about. But there is one thing that I hate more than anything else in the world, it's when people are all about an image. Emo kids are only emo because they want to fit in with a crowd. How many middle aged men do you see with long black hair in their face and wearing some faggot band's T-shirt? None, because people like that don't get hired and they become homeless and usually die an early death. So all the little emo kids eventually realize that they don't want that to happen and they stop making little cuts on their arms to make it seem like they're suicidal and they cut their hair and start acting like themselves again. Another prime example of people who are all about their image is rednecks. They are probably the worst. I'm not talking about the ones who are actually from the south and they grew up around country folk and all that. I'm talking about the ones who just happen to live in the south and they are too scared to be themselves so they throw on a shirt with the rebel flag on it and start using spit tobacco because that's what all their 'friends' are doing. They go out and buy a carhartt jacket and put on some boots and all of a sudden they're a redneck that hates black people and wants to kill mexicans with their little buddies.

believe it or not, there are things that i like too. I like it when people laugh for no reason, and when little puppies run into things...and steak. I really like steak.

anyway, i guess to sum all of that up I'm just Treh, the guy who thinks all that stuff up there

"If I had a hat, I'd take it off."
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am a female.

single parent of three boys.

Been through tough times, and easy times. (is there such a thing called easy times?) well ive been there too.

I get along with most. Hate arrogent bastards who want it all.

I am a good friend, but if you screw around...ill dump you.

I am a good Mother, I do the best I can, but always think I can do better.

I am a good lover, but have no one to be a "lover" with at the moment.

I worry too much.

I smoke.

I am very beautiful.

I am co dependent.

I have changed in my years.

I change the color of my hair for just a CHANGE.

I love stability, but do not have it at the moment.

I got alot of "shit" going on now...and it sucks.

I believe in God.

I believe in Angels.

I believe in miracles, and am awaiting one to happen.

I spell like crap. (no not SMELL spell.)

I admit when I am wrong NOW.

Life sucks right now but it is getting better...just hate the ups and downs of it...just want the ups.

I am giving.

I take.

I am woman..hear me roar.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 31yrs • M •
Well, nicley done

31yrs • M •
For me, am a guy 16 years old. Got dumped by my girlfriend. But now I feel ok, just did a poem about it, you can find it somewere here. My name is Vilius, but you can call me Will. I live in Lithuania, a small country near Russia and the Baltic Sea. Still in school. I love music, LP, MCR and other similar bands. Don't really know what I wanna do for a living, but I wanna make a hell of a lot of money, maybe even leave my country to do that. I lot of things piss me off, mostly people. I came to this site to search for thinkers like me and I must say I did the right thing, people like Old Bill and Decius are awsome. I don't believe in god or other mystical things, but if somone would prove it to me, I would get interested. Science is my best friend everything is explaned by it. So to sum up. Am 16 years old, got dumped, enjoying whats left of my summer, alone, looking for new friends and a good time. This is who I am, don't like it, not my problem.

35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am a lurker on websites. I have read so many things by a lot of the older and regular users on here and feel that these users are familiar to me because I have read so many of their thoughts/feelings on all kinds of threads. It's kind of a funny visiting this site again and seeing some of the old members still posting (from 2006) and feeling that sense of familiarity about this or that particular user's online identity. I have come to like and respect a few regular members on here just from reading what they have to say about things. This is also kind of odd as I am rather like an "outsider" peering in.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy