Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how do you think of chinese

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
huangbingdong is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i wanna know how do you think of chinese people????

"who knows"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dont like how ignorant they are and I dont like how they type English.

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think they're very hopeful and idealistic. The younger generation of China also seems very innocent compared to the younger generation of America.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What i like about them is that they have a sense of collective unity. What i don't like about them is that they sell theirselves for cheap to foreign companies who setteled their factories there. Very mediocre quality products. Maybe it wouldv'e been better if they sticked to an economy based on communism but hell what would a pseudo-occidentalized third-world country kid would know about Market politics. i'll just shut up. I love their food and that sums it up for me.

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Newemb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, theres to much of them, the true chinese died out centurys ago. China was an awsome country with the martial arts stuff, fighting styles, but now.... cockroaches

"You either die a hero, or live to see yourself become the villain..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm going to say what everyone's thinking. Chinese people can't drive!

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 31yrs • M •
Old Bill is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That depends on what part of China you are talking about. China is a large country and not all of them are the same you know.

"If I had a hat, I'd take it off."
 31yrs • M •
Old Bill is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
quote:
Well, theres to much of them, the true chinese died out centurys ago. China was an awsome country with the martial arts stuff, fighting styles

That's not true. Don't believe everything you see in the movies. Not all Chinese people knew or know martial arts.

China is still an awesome country, and as for the 'true chinese' thing, that's an ignorant thing to say. Are you implying that they should be treated like an overpopulated species of animals? What I'm understanding from your statement is that we should kill all the Chinese people who aren't purebreeds so that the 'true chinese' can go back to flying around and doing karate for your enjoyment.

"If I had a hat, I'd take it off."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Newemb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hm... well, there is some truth in you statment, but not really. It's just that they are strange to me, with their 7 children familys and living like they are in the 18-19 century. Not all of them, the citys that are near the ocean are beutiful and so 21 century, but when you drive further from the ocean China becomes poor. Of course much of the blame goes to the communism that is still there.

"You either die a hero, or live to see yourself become the villain..."
 57yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Merciless is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What a ridiculous topic, this is no more than racism, why would you genralise like that ?

I would never hate a race, I judge all people equally. I know some Chinese people that I dislike and some that are great friends.

"Doing the right thing, works on every level - By myself :)"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy