Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Our strengths and weakneses

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey,

what are your strengths and weaknesses?

If i were to start

Strength
I am able to fight againts the majority opinion, even when it is difficult, but i stand for what I believe in.

Weakness
I cannot produce a piece of writing that I am proud of, though i have tried, though i value it above all other forms of expression, i cannot seem to do it.

Anyone else?

I thought it might allow us to understand each other as human beings rather than as intellectual posts on the computer screen.

Laylah.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Necrachilles is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My strength is much like your own, more importantly I like to search for the truth and not just jump on the bandwagon. I like to be the person in the crowd that says "Hey, maybe she's not a witch and you're all making a big mistake and therefore we shouldn't burn her." regardless of what might happen to me...which can sometimes make it a weakness I guess.

One of my weakness is that sometimes I won't do something because of what other people might think (such as yelling at some random guy for no reason)...maybe it's me caring or something idk but I wish it would stop. another weakness of mine is I like to disagree with the majority even if they're right, which can result in poor choices. I like to go against the crowd.

Strengths and weaknesses come together, you can't have one without the other. It's just depends on what you want to take to be weakness and what to be strength.

"Inside my shell I wait and bleed..."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ParallelShabba is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My strengths would be I can always pick an argument out of anything anybody says and manage to annoy them. my weakness would have to be too often I screw things up wether it be relationships work or life in general thanks for reading this and wasting your time on me (go you)

"If you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dionysius is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My strengths

I am focused in almost everything I do giving my full attention to the task at hand. If a problem or question occurs then I will seek clarification or the answer from another source

I like to help If I see some one struggling or if a question is asked of me I will do my utmost to Answer ( Unashamedly I like to be the go to guy)

My weaknesses

My Grammar

I ask to many inane questions in the pursuit of perfection that isn't always needed

I am too blunt with people, sometimes what seem irrelevant or simple needs more of a answer than what I give in more personal/social situations

"\\\"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.\\\""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gazbollokface is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My strengths include Drinking ALOT of Jagermeister in less time than it takes to actually spell it! So, yeah.

It's also my favorite weakness!

"People like me hate people like you!"
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SUPERBEAST is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my strengh and weakness is the fact that if i got any more awsome i would suffer an act of S.H.C. (spontainious human combustion)
but no seriously i WUOLD combust if i were any more awesome............ HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA MADNESS......

"i wanna hurt you just to hear you screamin' my name"
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PIGGZY is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my stengh is getting to a dead end relationship but my weakness is getting out of them even my friends laugh at me coz i am indeed a natural failure

"i am a coconut short of a banana tree"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
strenghts: I'm a persuasive person, more of a preecher
other thn that...even if i'm in deep shit i never lose hope...i always believe and convince myself that things happen for a reason...for my own good...just a bonus experience

weakness: i lack self-control, i don't take initiations even though i know exactly what i want... i'm undecisive mostly. I am scared most of the time from the judgment of people ( i say i don't give a damn but deep down i do), what i'm afraid of more is to throw myself into the world, I'm always in a cocoon

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
O oh another weakness! I'm harsh on myself

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy