Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The light bulb is on finally

User Thread
 58yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fearless5555 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

How will American react to the current depression and total collapse of the middle class. 9 trillion dollar debt, bankrupt, and tried of following the same outdated model, America is finally changing away from it's past. The walls of the cocoon are cracking and the butterfly is about to emerge in to the world. Like a baby turtle headed for the shore-break, innocent and vulnerable, susceptible to all predators, America will need to use its instincts to survive the sharks of the world who intend to swallow it whole.

Its up to the people who have been freed of the money slavery system to take the wheel and steer a new course into the future. Common sense must prevail and personal religious beliefs must take the back burner in these crucial upcoming decisions. Just americans helping americans. It's gonna happen fast and furious, from all sides, above and below. Keep your wits about you and work as a unit. All for one and One for all. Anything less and it's all over and you may be working for another tyrant and forced to speak another language. The sickness of it all is that it may not come from forces across the sea or up from the border, it will be in the form of what was your own govt. now changed into a new agency that is for you own good. .. Dont you believe it for a split second though.

The current people in power and who have all the money will try to survive by lying to you all that they have everything under control and you need not worry. The problem is that they want to have everything under "control" and the point of the whole new movement is to break the control. So when they come to "save" you or "help" you, because they think you believe in them, tell them to get stuffed. If you allow them to help you then you have been trapped once again, they will be offering a new form of slavery by labeling it something different, well that dog wont hunt any longer, take that old yeller out back and put it out of your misery.

They will have a good sounding sales pitch and if you're in dire straits financially it will look like the best option.. but its not, "dont be fooled again".. The Who. The whole point is to break the shackles of control through money, and they have all the money so once and for all turn your backs on their false offer and watch them sparkle and fade into non existence. Finally Freedom for all from the Federal Reserve, and the Elite's of the world.

Any and all words from them must fall on deaf ears, they have no power over you and never did really, the grand illusion is collapsing and you can smell the fear they have if you wake up and see the true light. They are against the ropes and it's just a couple more taps and the whole house of cards will come tumbling down. Hooray, Amen, and Fuck yeah!

Now once it hits the ground like the twin towers, it will be up to the people to sift through the rubble and rebuild America they way we all know and want it to be. All the distractions and misinformation they have been using since 1999 are all well documented examples of how they operate, and those can be used to obliterate their sick, greedy, evil ways. You know it and I know it they are on their last leg and are pulling out all their money from America as fast as they can and running. They have been ever since Clinton.

What this means is the end of Money and The Federal Reserve and the control of the middle class forever. They will twist it to try and rid the middle class and have complete control of the poor. This is their illusion and if you buy into it you too will have not awakened to their plot. If you dont fear the change with out them you will be free of their sick little dream.

This brings to mind the song by Trimuph... Magic Power... try check it out. This is the music to allow your inner spirit to soar like mine. The true America can finally emerge and show the world how we really feel about Humanity and remove the cloak that has been presented for so long. The revolution is here now people and it's time for everyone who has ever dreaded Monday mornings and been used all their life by them to stand up and say no more, the buck stops here literaly and profoundly. It's what the middle class has been waiting for and were powerless to make happen due to the control of money. So spread the word and speak you mind and show them they no longer matter to you. Like when your high school girlfriend goes to college and dumps you sorry ass and never looks back and puts that restraining order on you, We the people will do the same to the money system and those who aim to keep you in check. Get over yourselves I say to them. They will make a valiant effort to try and save their bread and butter, meaning you and your money are their support system, and all we have to do to watch them resede in to the abyss is to pull together and sing that basketball song they sung to the Lakers in Boston this year, Hey Hey Goodbye. And don't you dare shed one single tear for them, the only tears to be shed are those for the finally achieved release from their power, tears of JOY.

Viva La Revoulution.... Fearlessnotcareless.com

"Teach the people how to get along with one another because we already know how not to!"
[  Edited by fearless5555 at   ]
 68yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Booky is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
All of that sounds like an old Adolf Hitler speech.

I say the USA is ruined by prolonged peace.

We want war, we are craving hostility, we are a violent people locked away in a never ending peace.

Go to a club or sports event or anywhere and see the emasculated men chasing skirts or vain glories.

Women rule over us.

Kennedy tried to get us into a world war, then Reagan tried, now GW Bush tried and still we are trapped in this relentless and dehumanizing peace.

Old Hitler and Napoleon and Alexander knew what to do - attack, Attack, ATTACK......

Even a Civil war - we could really use a full blown Civil War of right against wrong.

"Courage is the key to all advantages."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Booky, we don't need war that's a social issue. People don't know how to solve their problems without it and people think its good due to the way that are society is structured.

That doesn't mean that it is needed. That means that we need to educate people on the negatives of violence and how people dieing and getting hurt only ends in people dieing and being hurt.

Its sad that you have a picture of Gandhi yet you try to justify violence. Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 68yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Booky is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I really did purposely avoid using the word "need" in my posting because need has its peculiar meaning.

So you may be correct in saying it is un-needed but what is needed then? a Savior, a solution, or some thing else. I like you saying to educate people against violence but our society is agressively teaching violence and injustice. So promoting a slow educational reform that is not going on today is just another way of doing nothing.

I agree strongly with the Muslims that say peace without justice is not peace at all.

And I strongly agree with Gandhi that violence is better then cowardice.

Jesus said those that use the sword will perish by the sword and that is what I was preaching in my posting.

And we have in our Constitution the right to bare arms because our USA was born in violence and it has prospered in violence and our violent society will now only respect violence.

I see the problem being in our misguided society's structure, pressure and its government, and the solution is in the rebelling by our people against the evils in control.

I am a different type of Gandhi, because in India Gandhi had the non-violent majority against the violent minority, but here in the USA we have the violent magority over-whelming the few.

I would say it is unlikely that non violent people such as myself would even be harmed in a massive violent civil war because the violent kill the violent while others can avoid it by just getting out of the way.

Of course the people being afraid and living in fear will suffer in such a war but that too feeds into the Gandhi position that violence is better then cowardice.

I find in illegal drug wars that drug users and dealers kill other drug users and dealers and the only time any innocent by-stander gets killed is totally by accident.

So a violent war (particularly civil war) means the violent people killing other violent people with the non violent citizens being spared.

And believing in God makes so we can have faith that God will protect the righteous and destroy the wicked.

That makes sense to me.

And it is not just crazy me - because I hear many other people like the first poster of this thread that call out the obvious injustices and they want to do some thing about it but seem to be powerless and to lack any real resolve.

So my post was meant as a reply to that first posting because our violent society being stuck in this nerve wrecking prolonged peace is making our matters worse.

"Courage is the key to all advantages."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Booky you are correct on most your points sorry for not reading over your post carefully enough I assumed when I shouldn't have. I also do not understand Gandhi very well and I again assumed when I shouldn't have (sorry).

But I stick by my point that non-violence is a way of life and that those who are not cowardly of their problems but confront them on a totally non-violent front are those who are the bravest.

That education on how to fight with words and with positive actions are much more note worthy then those done in a negative fashion. Educating people on non-violence would be a huge task but it is one that if we truly want to become a superior society that we must under go.

The need for violence comes into to play when the uneducated don't get what they want and don't know how to obtain it in any other manner. I relate this over coming of primitive instincts to not scratching the bug bite. We want it but we can not give into it.

The fighting of this instinct will hurt at first but ultimately make one a better person. I have no fantasy of this happening over night but I hope that 3-4 generations down the line acts of violence will be considered cowardice and primitive, not a necessity.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy