Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

indifferent

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
indifferent
So lately, as my title implies, i've been very indifferent. I don't know why, but for whatever reason I just feel kind of numb. Some crazy things have happened recently and the only thing that has really gotten any kind of response out of me is when I hurt other people.

I hate that feeling. Cause I'm the one who fixes the problem, not causes it. But even with things like that I can't put my whole heart into fixing what i've damaged, i don't have the desire and determination I usually do.

I can feel myself searching for something, but I don't know what. There is a light in my heart that keeps my indifference from turning to a depression, but I don't even know what it is. I can't pursue what I can't find.

I just feel so lost, Nothing makes me happy for more than a little while, the only thing I seem to feel is sadness, and anger, but they aren't even full emotions. Except maybe the anger, that's always been there.

I just wish i knew for sure what was going on. I don't like being on that edge where i'm indifferent, but still care about things a little bit. I'd rather just not care at all. I'd rather not be falling for this girl, i'd rather not be hurt by what she does and says, i'd rather not hurt my ex, and i'd prefer it if I could just ignore my feelings all together, or feel them to full extent. At least then i wouldn't be lost, confused, alone, and tired of this shit.

Not really askin a question... just gettin it off my chest.

indifferent
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy