Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines! - PhoebeKnowsAll
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Theory of the Multi-verse(Omniverse) - Page 2

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Either reiterate what you just wrote or i will interprit it as a mixing of thoughts, if we are the mirror then that would make the higher mind the god that runs man so man is the ulimate power but if judgement stops and then the world ends that would make you a practicing cathlic because that is the only relgion i know of that excepts a docterate that says when we are one, that the final judgement will be bestowed upon us. (i don't think thats what your saying) but if it is please explain

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ziltoid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not says we will be judged at the end of the world, because there is no end. I'm saying the world as we know it will be over when we stop judging because all descriptions are based off judgments of the past.
Once you stop looking at the past to describe the things you experience in the present, you begin to see the light.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
gotcha well that makes a lot more sense and i agree that when total exspetance is reached that the world will change but not untill everyone excepts it.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
The Theory of the Multi-verse(Omniverse) - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy