To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me. - Rev. Charles William Stubbs
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A very good night

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A very good night
I had the urge to have a talk with a very beautiful lady and decided to take Salvia for the first time in quite a while(unfortunately). But Tonight was much different, as if I became completely safe with this drug after letting go of all my fears. I was offered entrance into a realm of infinite understanding with the most loving and caring mother figure as my guide. The only fee was leaving my physical body at the gate for the remainder of the trip. This was the only part I couldn't do, and regretfully so, after reading this article. From what I understand, I was considered ready in her eyes to experience this knowledge. But for some reason, I couldn't find it in me to let go of my physical body even though I knew it was only going to be for a few minutes. The only thing I was really concerned about was leaving my friend who was watching over me. I didn't want the burden set on him if something where to go wrong in the physical world. I promised the lady that I would return and accept her offer when I felt safer about leaving my physical body unattended for those few minutes.

I came across this link who apparently experienced the same exact thing. And I think to myself - how could someone else who supposedly has a completely different consciousness than me be told the same exact thing from this drug?

http://salviadivinorum.tribe.net/thread/fb66862d-d73e-40fc-8b54-0b0731ac
a441

I find it fascinating and am actually really excited to visit her again the next time I feel ready - which will more than likely be really soon after this night.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
have you ever tried DMT? this happens to pretty much every person who tokes it. Last time i did it, i made sure to hold in my mind Black Gold's theory of omniscience http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/78861/a-theory-on-omniscience.htm

i viewed the world through other peoples eyes for what to me seemed to be a couple of hours, but in "reality" was only 6 minutes.

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
>.>; I remember DMT well. very well actually.

Except mine was much more intense length wise. I had been taken by other beings who were interested in my thought patterns while on this drug because they told me it was very similar to theirs, so they took me to their home planet, if I look at a map of the universe I could actually tell you which galaxy it's in. But they introduced me to their ambassador for their planet. And they welcomed me and showed me around and told me all about their society and I saw how advanced they were socially and technologically. I kinda felt barbaric telling them about my home planet and mentioning all the bad things that happened all the time. They really had no concept of poverty or civil war or anger... But they told me that they felt nothing like that inside of me which made them wonder why I was on that planet if all those things existed. I didn't really have an answer.

The weirdest part of the trip is when they asked me if I wanted to stay with them for a little while, which I did for about 6 months it seemed. I was beginning to learn how to communicate with them fluently without their help, I was becoming accustomed to their peaceful life style, that was the best part by the way... and everything about their community was breath taking. It was funny because their planet was something similar to our own but.. much much more natural as far as trees and other greenery. There was a lot more open space because their planet was a lot bigger than ours- probably double ours. Their oceans were amazingly beautiful...

I think I cried when they told me I had to leave cause it was coming up on the time that they would notice I was actually gone. I actually hugged their emperor and explained in their language that this is how we express emotion. And he responded with what would be expressed as a big smile to us. And assured me I could come back any time I wanted.

When I came to, I was extremely happy and extremely sad all at the same time. Of course I had to ask how long I was gone for... which it didn't surprise me to much when they said around 15 minutes. Ever since that day I've been wanting to go back but have not come into contact with anyone who has it yet.

Even though their life expectancy is a couple thousand years, I don't think the same society is there a little over a year later. If 15 minutes was half a year. But I'll still keep my hopes up if I do get the chance again.

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's an incredible trip Mugen.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 34yrs • M •
It was the best experience I've ever had in my life. It really was.

Oh and I spent most of the day looking online for a reference and the closest and general direction I know where that galaxy is, is in the Coma Super cluster. If I find a close up of that super cluster I'll pinpoint exactly where it was.
http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/superc.html

I'm getting closer. but I think this is the closest I can direct you.
http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/superc/com.gif

look for A1656

I wish I could describe the actual "words" they had for these places... they felt so much better than saying these stupid letters and numbers

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
first of all, i'd like to welcome myself back after almost 4 years away. and to say hola to Mugen, its been a while my freind.
next I would to say that while reading the first of most recent posts about lsd i was thinking to myself wow i should really write a post about the experiences ive had with salvia...... then i looked one down and here it was.
=)
I've had an experience quite similar to this but more to the article that I was in a "wave" and had the option to go on but I was scared and decided not to go, and that exact moment I snapped back into "conscousness."
To describe what happened more thoroughly I was inside of complete blackness and had become a man in a long line of other men stretching further than I could see in both directions. They were all waving up and down along the entire line it was closest to the alice in wonderland card's that all fly off one by one in a line, but they werent flying off just waving. Simultaneously I had the knowledge that I had a become a tiny splinter off the corner off my mouth personified. As the wave of people got closer to me the man directly to my right said here we go here we go get ready, and I asked him if this is what we were here to do, he replied absolutely sir the wave is the most important thing in the world, it is our entire lives. before he could finish speaking I became very upset and afraid and I snapped immediately back into consciousness and got up off of the couch and took off running throughout my house. My house is built in a manner that my bathroom connects to both my room and my roommates rooms and both of our bedrooms connect to the kitchen and living room in the front of the house. So if one were so inclined, as I was, you could run a perfect circle throughout my entire house. I did this about 2 or 3 times until I stopped and had to write down my experience before forgetting a single thing. which I havent. then I spent the next 45 minutes (real time) feeling like I was experiencing each moment of time in a split fashion, meaning that each moment which usually (in every other moment of your life) runs fluidly together it felt as thought someone had taken a digital video editor and put a cut into every 1/4 second making each moment seem to exist seperate from the others.
zomg.
its good to be back.
=)
~fin

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
A very good night
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy