I will always have the soft voice of the sea - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Planning on doing ecstasy

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was listening to the song Kids by MGMT and I got inspired to do some E.

I plan on doing it in my livingroom with some friends and were not gonna drink alchohol and we'll stay hydrated, but is there any REAL caution that we should take?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Try not to overstimulate you senses. your brain will melt. oh and get someone who knows what they're dealing (someone you trust obviously) Don't take any other drugs with it. MOST IMPORTANTLY Have a DAMN good day before you do it.

you're going to love your friends at the end of the night. Hope you had as good of an experience as I did you'll know how much those words mean after the fact lol

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And don't forget to say a small goodbye to your hippocampus and amygdala. I'm sure they aren't that important. I've known some high functioning MDMA abusers, and I do mean abusers.

...then again, I've met some pretty strung out ones too.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your sexual urges will be off the wall so be ready. i think you are gay(sorry if im wrong lol) so make sure ur with some guys ur comfortable with. because honest to god man, you will not be able to hold yourself back. unless you are able to suppress yourself very well, but your not going to want to do that. Do you know what kind it is (ex. blue dolphins, teddy bears, double stack, triple stack, quad stack) quad stack blue dolphins are the best ones. try and get those if u really wanna throw yourself somewhere

For hydration- right after ingestion my friend, i suggest you drink one full glass of orange juice (opens the pores, lengthens and strengthens the trip) then after that periodically drink a cup of water. say about every 30 minutes. "stick to it, dont over do it" you dont want to drown from the inside out.

The onset- the onset will take about 30-45 minutes. (during this time drink ur oj)
after it hits you, it will take about 5-30 minutes to get to your firm plateau. this will last for 2-3 hours (sometimes more if u drink ur OJ)

Coming Down- this will last 1-2 hours. i usually get in a hot tub at this point (totally orgasmic) plus it keeps you hydrated.

try not to clench your jaw too much. it will be soar the next day if you do.

most of all though, have fun!

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy