Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Energy Non Crisis

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Energy Non Crisis

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Strange how these websites appear neglected, created by amateurs. They both have that cookie cutter business website feel. And the overly positive spin they create is even a bit eerie.

http://www.worldbank.org/
http://www.imf.org/external/index.htm

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this information made some very powerful people i know in washington very angry.

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
 46yrs • M
Feel free to elaborate.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M •
i was talking with my step father about this very issue, and after talking to him he told me he had brought up the issue at a private dinner party with some members of congress who basically told him to shut the fuck up. politicians suck at lying or avoiding things without seeming suspicious.
...he didnt tell me who the congressmen were, ill be sure to call him up soon and talk more on the subject. BTW- my stepfather is the CEO of a huge advertising company in richmond, VA. hes got a lot of connections on the inside info. ill try to keep you guys posted on any more information i get on this topic

46yrs • M
Did you get an indication as to why they wanted him to shut up, like, because they think it is nonsense, because they know its true, etc?

quote:
hes got a lot of connections on the inside info. ill try to keep you guys posted on any more information i get on this topic

Yes, please do. And don't be shy to venture to other topics of intrigue, corruption, collusion, conspiracy, etc.

There is nothing of more interest to me than inside info, other than flat out verifiable truth and fact.

I personally am trying desperately to get my bearings on reality, where to stand on such important issues amidst all the lies and conflicting "truths".

46yrs • M •
yes it was because he was right and they knew it.

also here some more insatiable conspiracy- have you ever heard of a company called Massey. they deal with coal energy. Well if you do or if you don't i have some good inside scoop on some scandal theyve been up to.

here the scoop- There was a small coal company in West Virginia. i forget their name now but for the sake of this post ill call them WV Coal. Well since WV Coal was a small company they had to ship their coal to a separate company just for cleaning the coal (normally this process is done within one company, if its larger) the Coal Cleaner company was then bought out by Massey Coal. Now WV Coal doesnt have anyone to clean their coal. they go out of business and file a law suit against Massey. Massey gives then a small 7 million settlement. this pays off debts the company had gotten during their time of closing. so still, left with nothing WV Coal files another lawsuit. this time, they lose.
(they were to receive a very large settlement that could let all the workers get back on their feet.)
The CEO of Massey Energy, Don Blankenship, was seen in Monaco with the supreme court member who flipped the vote to Massey's profit. they were eating and drinking wine that was 50$ a glass.
this surfaced and the trial went to the us supreme courts. when another delegate was being elected to the court, massey funded a man who was running, he then won. this winner also flipped the vote to massey's profit.

can you say scandal???? mind you this is all inside information. i learned this from the woman who took the picture of them in Monaco. sorry all the names and details are shady, i forgot alot of it

The Energy Non Crisis
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy