Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Balding Sucks!

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Balding Sucks!
I'm 20 years old and I'm balding. Life is unfair. I feel over the hill. I know I shouldn't let this get to me and that I should just roll with the punches but man! This hurdle was set too high! Isn't there any justice in the world?

The wind is my new enemy. A few years ago the wind could be kind to me. It could have made me look epic if it blew my bushy mane just right. Not anymore! Now the wind harasses me. It says "LOOK! LOOK!!! THIS GUY'S LOSING HIS HAIR!!! DID YOU SEE IT? DID YOU SEE IT??1!!1" I make visits to the bathroom when I've found shelter from my heckler. I hopelessly attempt to fix my hair's equivalent to a hurricane Katrina disaster. All efforts thus far have been in vain...

I'm more attuned now to others who are balding. Someone who has just started balding you might think just had a bad haircut or something. This is not true to the trained eye. In fact, that's what I thought happened to myself in the beginning.

I refuse to wear hats all the time... I'm pretty much avoiding them because I'm balding which is probably no better than the opposite. I don't want to be covering something up, you know? I wouldn't wanna surprise anyone if my hat blew off one day and consequently turn red from the embarrassment. I've seen that guy before and it isn't cool.

The worst part about balding though is that not everyone gets it. I envy those with a full head of hair. I've researched hair transplant procedures and hair loss prevention shampoos and I don't think they're for me. I don't want to give in to everyone's will of how I should look and be any more vain than I already am. It would go against my ideals to alter my hair in the name of vanity and plus I'm kinda poor. I thought about that Bosely thing but it leaves your head with a scar and it doesn't look that natural to me. People with the balding gene don't look natural with lots of hair I guess.

I'm worried I won't be attractive anymore. I'm worried it will prevent me from certain things. I know all this stuff sounds shallow but I can't fully convince myself without a doubt that it is.

I'm rambling now. Any feedback is appreciated. Also anybody balding who wants to wallow in their sorrows, feel free.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bald people kick ass. It's the slutty shallow bitches that suck.

What could you possibly miss out on? That mohawk you never got? Mohawks are for pussies.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
Balding Sucks!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy