Hence 'banished' is banished from the world. And the world's exile is death. - UnderDawg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

How long does it take for you to fall for someone?

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quick question how long does it take you guys to fall for someone?

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pumpkinlove is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it all depends on what you mean "fall for". within the first month and a half of meeting my now fiance, i was totally taken by him and adored everything about him. It took about10 or 11 months to definitly call it love.

""if you can\'t handle me at my worst, then you don\'t deserve me at my best.\""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
when i looked in to her eyes for the first time. That is when i knew i had fallen for my girlfriend.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've only truly loved someone once in my life, and I knew from the first time I saw her. That was sixteen months ago. And I've never been happier.

There was a significant difference of how I felt about my current girlfriend compared to how I recall feeling for previous others.

Although I do feel that I have gained some heightened feeling of people's "vibe". And hers was perfectly in sync with mine.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You pose a very vague question Fairy Boy, nevertheless I will attempt to answer it.

The length it takes is dependent upon how well each person involved knows themselves, as well as how truthful they are. It is impossible to give an exact time, but it is a fairly safe assumption to say that if two people know themselves fully and are entirely truthful, they will fall in love - true love- much sooner than people who lie and have no sense of introspection.

Building a deep connection with another person can occur almost instantly however, which has more to do with each person's current mind frame and overall perspective.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • F •
Bubba is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There's no time limit on how long it takes to fall for someone, but WHEN.

I made my boyfriend now wait for 8 months before he made his first move- but I fell for him 8 months before that

I fall for him even more as the days go by, its annoying because when you fall for someone you constantly think about them- but you wouldn't wanna be thinking about anything anyway

"If the door is closed jump through the window"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy