Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I've a call. - Sylvia Plath
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

i dont know just read it!

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay here it goes im 25 turning 26 and yes im a nice guy, I know some of you are rolling your eyes and thinking here we go again but seriously wtf when I say nice I don't mean boring far from it im just a deeply emotional understanding individual that has a big bleeding heart with a please hurt me sticker on it. On that point does anyone else find it ironic that the heart is the only organ that scars physically and emotionally?

Does anyone think its possible that certain of us are doomed to suffer and never really find love I mean the same things happen to me time and again that are beyond my bounds of control, or am I brining it on myself, and don't give me the whole new age the 'secret' bull shit. Although true there are significant flaws in said view.

Really I don't even know what im trying to ask I just needed to say something to a group of people with open views and various understandings hoping someone out there can associate with me in some way.

I just spent what little time I could sleep, lying next to a girl that is great she is the first person I have ever met that I can't figure out and trust me when I say this is a brand new anomaly for me, and I couldn't even muster the testicular fortitude to even kiss her. But then again you can't just kiss someone there has to be that moment right you know what im talking about. I really think that thinking and being so analytical is starting to be my downfall. This is getting long and people wont read it if its too long so im going to end it here.

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 69yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that willowwater is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know what you mean. I'm an empath, well we all are at some level, and I find that I have a tendancy of attracting people with emotional problems, people who've been hurt in the past, who are usually very jealous partners, or just people who've shut down alot of their emotions, and in turn I usually get hurt. I've had quite a few relationships, and all of them seemed to be for the other persons emotional healing. Even though I've been hurt in each relationship, I now understand why I needed to experience that. My fiance, who I love dearly, has to be the most annoying person I've ever lived with, but he's good to me and our daughter. I believe I've finally found true love, and if I hadn't been so suppressed by previous partners, I don't think I could cope with living with my fiance now honestly, if I hadn't learnt to be patient from my abusive ex, I dont think I could keep my cool with him. Also, when we first met, it was love at first sight, even though it took about a month for us to have our first kiss, because we were so wrapped up by each others company, niether of us clicked that we were in love I know it sounds daft, but it's true But since we've been together I've begun to understand myself better, and I've accepted most of what's happened in my life so far, even though I don't think I'll ever totally understand my fiance, but I'm starting to accept that too!!!

36yrs • F •
Bubba is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hae buddy I think you're being too analytical- but at least you have respect for a woman and not force yourself on her so big ups to you If anything I'm a free spririt I always act on impulse- even though it doesn't work on all occasions but you just have to trust your gut and think to yourself 'I only get to live once, and it's her loss not mine'

And we are all born in this world to meet someone that we will fall in love with, trust and wake up every morning to, that's the best feeling. You will find her, I have faith in you she's out there you just have to be more positive in terms of self-esteem there's nothing more attractive to a woman than a man who knows how to hold himself and not be cocky and in the dumps at the same time.

For me there is no right moment- it's just a matter of you being man enough to go up to this lady show her how witty, charming, easy going, loving and honest you are. I may sound too positive but I have to because so many people deserve to fall in love like I am and I want everyone to have the same feeling about their partners because there's nothing better than being in love

I hope this helped you in some way fairyboy please don't give up on love you will find her

"If the door is closed jump through the window"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy