Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Just something from my heart to my fingers...

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
englandsemo is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Despite the danger of being considered tactless I'll say from my experiences the symbolic expression of faith is currently, for the most part, negelected. Its more of an excuse at this point or a reason for war. The human impulse to speculate about our death, or deathlessness despite the indisputable proofs of our mortality seem useless so from an early age i just gave up on conforming to something i would never understand fully. Its aparent that when we're gone thats it so why worry about it...enjoy now. There is one concept that created the illness called stress and thats time...its never going to stop so your left with the coice: stand on the sidelines? or live? Realistically thats what it all comes down to...its all about reaction, and even if you choose not to acknowledge it, there is always an unknown and how you react to that unknown dipicts everything else from that point...how you feel, your motivation, thoughts, goals etc...Our perspective is based on our past.

"Our perspective is based on our past...whose in your past?"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy