Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Davos Question

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Davos Question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDqs-OZWw9o

I was utterly dumbfounded and amazed that I have never heard of the "World Economic Forum". They get together once a year around this time of the month in Davos, Switzerland. At this conference, they pose questions and solutions that could possibly change the world for the better in the year to come, as well as a long term solution.

Many great minds get together here and discuss all subjects that include business, aid, environmental, personal, and much more.

For 2008, the question is- "What one thing do you think that countries, companies or individuals must do to make the world a better place in 2008?"

I'll post my response after I see that this thread has kinda caught on, because I personally think this is the biggest find I've had in a very long time.

I really wish I knew about this sooner. I would have definitely made a video to send to youtube.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
The Davos Question
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy