Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Lord of this world

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that conantroutman is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lord of this world
You have just become ruler of the whole world and can now start changing things for the better. What would the first 3 rules you make be? And why?

"everything about be is true, everything about me is false, everything about me is nothing, it is through omission that i seek to be exact"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No gaybashing, im sick of the intolerance.

No apostate bashing
let people choose what religion they want, members arent gangmembers.

ah i cant think of anything else useful. maybe later ey...

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1. Self education; a passion for learning, creativity and awarenes and desire to make things better.

2. Teaching others to self educate.

3. Promotion of happiness by all for all.

Why? When you work as a team things get done. Any natural leadership will take its course and following these rules would benefit everyone.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 34yrs • F •
Yeah but how can they be rules? How can you pass a law that everybody should start having a passion for learning and self education? Your rules sound intresting but i don't know if they would work, same with my wishful thinking of no apstate bashing.

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
They're my rules. And in this question I'm lord of the world. So - they may not be familiar - i.e. rather than be 'thou shalt not...etc' they are positive i.e. 'thouh shall do this'. The question doesnt say how you should enforce it; it just states what the laws should be. Thats a whole different question.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 44yrs • M •
i think rules should be enforced by a simple system of - if you break the rules the only punishment is death. Also guilty until proven innocent. So everyone is guilty and when the "law" has discounted everyone/thing else and there is only 1 explanation left then that person gets the death penalty. Basically get rid of all the grey areas and personal interpretation. Simple right/wrong, black/white, yes/no...

"everything about be is true, everything about me is false, everything about me is nothing, it is through omission that i seek to be exact"
 34yrs • F •
Yeah i guess jim, you're right, you are lord of the world, well here atleast.

okay so im the queen, right, no religion. full stop. again its not possible, but its what i want.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1.money is useless, everything's free.
2. no war
3. no discrimination against anybody.

"free country my ass."
 48yrs • M •
cynicsRus is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Free surgeries for women and men for getting their tubes tied. Too many stupid people who hardly care for themselves produce 3, 4, 5 or more children. Look around and see all the people pushing their groceries in a grocery cart to their home with 3 kids in tow. Rediculous. Maybe even initiate a program where no one with an I.Q. below 100 can procreate. It would wipe out teen pregnancy and give their offspring a chance at a possibility of succeeding.

Disband the U.N., for it's a useless, bureaucratic Government. Remove aid to Africa. Instead of pumping billions into this desert, give the African people means of obtaining knowledge to change their dry landscape to an agricultural land. Distribute literature on how to overcome their tyranny style Government's, learn to have a Democratic country/continent. In turn encourage women's suffrage, finally giving African female's long overdue human rights. Encourage white farmers to leave Africa to stop the Oppressive cycle. Much of the same can be said for South and Central America. As well as Mexico.

First and foremost remove the term, politically correct or "PC". Stupid. The term, African American is insulting. I'm less removed from Europe as most "African Americans", so should I be deemed an "Italian American"? Of course not.

"Why trade vision for desire when you can have them both?"
 44yrs • M •
cynicsRus i like your style. Would definately like someone with ideas like yours in the future government.

Lord of this world
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy