The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path ot Salvation is hard. - Katha-Upanishad
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

stabbed in the back

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
stabbed in the back
this poem is actually a play on words because the person i wrote it for actually stabbed me twice. once in the back literally. it has some vulgar language in it. i was venting when i wrote this.

Stabbed in the Back

I trusted you with all my heart and soul and you screwed up so bad your not even getting parole. I don't know what I did to make you so pissed. Was it the fact that when we broke up you weren't missed? Maybe, it was because I fell in love again so soon, you snapped just like a werewolf on a full moon. I don't care about you anymore, not after all the times I was called a bitch and a whore. You never appreciated the things I did, if your wondering what those things are...I had your fucking kid. Maybe that doesn't seem like a big deal to you, but to me it is, I pushed so hard my face turned blue. I let you push me around so long and then I even tried to pretend nothing was wrong. All the times you hit me and smashed my stuff, getting fucked by bubba now, you must think your real tough. As days go by I still have the memories, biting me, annoying me, just like fleas. Our daughter's getting big now, she says da da all the time, now she's calling someone else that, after your stupid crime. I never wanted it like this, but you drove me away. I tried to talk to you, but after a while there was nothing to say. What do you say to someone who hurts you so bad and doesn't care if you live? What do you say to someone who took all the love you had to give? I loved you so much, that I'm willing to admit, but now I just think you're a dumb piece of shit. But every now and then your face lingers in my head, but I don't feel love. All my love for you is dead. It's as dead as you wanted me to be, but by doing what you did, you set me free. You know why you missed my heart with your deadly blade? Because my heart wasn't yours to touch, now I'm letting the memories fade. Try to hurt me again you dumb mother fucker, you can't hurt me again, bubba's dick sucker. I can be angry too, I can hurt you with my words, I don't care about ignorant pyscho turds. I am still hurting inside and out, I can still hear the angry words you shout. I can still feel the slaps across my face, I can still feel like a big disgrace. I can still see that look in your eyes, when you tell me you hate me, as my fragile heart cries. I can still imagine being stabbed that day, and how I thought that I was passing away. Remembering you, leaving me to die, and how all I could do is ask myself why? But this hurts less as time begins to pass, so all I have left to say to you is...I hope you like it up the ass.

"free country my ass."
stabbed in the back
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy