I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have so much more of it. - Mark Twain
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

religion and place of birth.

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay, is it not that many of us chose our religions, or accept our religions because its very common in the area we live in. i mean how can one area of the world be so populated by people of a single religion. wait wat, let me sort this out in my mind. if one religion is the ultimate the truth then why is it that some people are just lucky to be born in the area where this 'true religion' is. and um. yeah. isnt our decision heavily influenced by who we live with, how that faith is shown to be, yeah so why is anyone to blame if they dont chose one religion. is it because we all have free will and a mind to think with. well if we all have this free will and this mind to think with, why we all deciding different things. why is it that a christian, a muslim, a jew, all humans, pray to one and the same deity asking for true guidance to him, so why are we all sent on different paths. and why do we all condemn each other?

im sure a christian really thinks he's following the right thing, and so do muslims, and jews. so why is it, according to all these religions, why is it that two if us is to be forever punished.

i mean who's following the satan, is it the jew, the christian or the muslim?

Many people would condemn me for even asking these questions, but if i dont ask i will never know.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy