Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A Cartoon Banned by the Mormon Church

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont know if all of this is true or not.some of it seem a little far-fetched,even for the mormons.but it was damn funny

ENDLESS CELESTIAL SEX!!!!!!
This video appears to have been removed

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That was some of the dumbest crap I've ever seen lmfao.
quote:
"They were cursed with dark skin and thats how we got nigros"
? lmfao. Also, "Joseph Smith KNOWN for his tall tales." stupid asses. Just like scientology, he was a science fiction writer lmao.

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ENDLESS CELESTIAL SEXXX!!! too good, Mormons, too good.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree. It is rediculous because it is wrong.
Let me just correct a few things and also introduce some other idea's.

Mormons DO believe in countless gods that were once human and that God himself was once human.

The council meating in heaven;
God had his two favorite sons, Jesus and Lucifer. He loved them greater than all his children. The were the oldest and wisest. Lucifer was the knowledge bringer. The bringer of light.

Both Jesus and Lucifer presented plans.
Jesus wanted that everyone would have agency.
Lucifer wanted that people would have no agency and would therefore become Gods.

Don't you think that if Lucifer wanted all the glory that he wouln't want everyone else to be gods too. He would choose Jesus idea because then only he would have glory because he would be the savior and atomatically be a God. So everyone else would be judged. So I would say that it was Jesus wanting all the glory.

Lucifer rebelled and there was a war in heaven.
There were two armies.
One led by Lucifer and the other by Adam or Michael as he was suposidly known as. Adam fought for Jesus side.

The people who didn't choose were not made black. The were brought to the earth before Jesus's time. The church says The people who fought at the front of the battle on Jesus's side were the strongest and brought to earth in the latter days.

If what this video says were the case then how is it that there are a lot of non member white families? That video says all the white people should have been born into mormon families.

Elohim never came to earth with one of his wives. Adam came to earth (who was the arch angel Michael.) Because he was at the front of the war and was on the counsil and was the strongest and so knew he had to fall but was the best to do it. And then Jesus was sent to save the human race for adams transgression.
Joseph Smith did not claim he was a direct decendant of Jesus. He said he came from the same line.

As in from the house of david. As was Lehi.

Joseph Smith was a free mason. He enjoyed looking for treasure.

Joseph smith does not judge us. We stand before Christ and judge ourselves.

Also when mormons are married in the temple the only have one spouce and if the are divorced the seeling with that spouce is disregarded and they are seeled to their new spouse and therefore cannot possibly be polygamists in heven. I personaly believe the early saints might have done that but that is no longer the case.

The church does not believe JS was greater than Jesus. The church focuses a lot on Jesus. The church says there was no greater man than Joseph Smith other than Jesus himself.

I personally don't think much of this is the case but I know that this is what the church believes and that that video is bull crud.

I would put some of my ideas here but I don't want my posts cut back again so I will leave it. Alot of my ideas are abstract and I doubt you guys would make sence of them.

"Shengising Nugget"
 51yrs • F •
I had a friend who was a mormon and I went to her church once. I was very surprised to find myself in a mormon church because she had said she was a Christian! Once tricked inside my children absolutely loved the children's church part of the service and were very upset when I said we wouldn't be going again. The whole thing was really weird - the people were nice but extremely deluded.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Mormons are Christians. They are a sect of Christianity because they follow the teachings of christ bt just with some extra. They believe The church is the exact same as the church christ brought to the earth in his time.

"Shengising Nugget"
 35yrs • F •
I personaly find methodist churches wierd because the vicar wears funny clothes and is folowed by that stick thing that another guy is holding who is also wearing funny clothes.

"Shengising Nugget"
 51yrs • F •
No, they are nothing like christians. For a start they don't believe Jesus is the son of God they believe he is a prophet. They baptise on behalf of dead people!

31yrs • M •
Sorceress is right.they may be christian but are nothing like them,except that they teach some of the same teachings.i used to be mormon.and everything the taught me was,in my eyes,the biggest load of shit i have ever heard.and they never even mentioned most of the stuff on the video.mormons brainwash you with kindness.they are also cocky as hell.they believe that they are the best and most accurate religion.i think the mormons are the reason for my conversion to Agnosticism

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Being agnostic isnt a choice, its a feeling and an idea.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 31yrs • M •
by saying that i meant that that religion enlightened me and made me realize my current feelings and ideas

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy