Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

How Close is Male Chauvanism to Religon?

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was asked about the beginning of the use of Time pieces, and Calanders and all that, and it lead me to post this thread...

Can we continue to ignore the place of women in the mind of God? (Whichever you subscribe to believing in)

How is one related to the other? Read my answer on the Time question to see if there is a correlation I've made that you wish to Comment on...

Thanks for reading these "Few" lines... I'm trying to become less - LONGwinded... but I can breath and type so it's difficult at the least....

To my knowlede -

Which is as limited as this medium...

Time was first recorded by women...

Yes Women were the first recorded Mathmaticians...!

Bones were found near the bodies and homes of the ancient dead with hatch marks on them correlating to two things...

The lunar cycle

The Menstral cycle.

Which both correlate by referencing approximately 28 days in length...

Which is the amount of time the moon takes to travel its course around the Earth...

Which happens to be about 25 thousand miles around...

25 + 3 = 28

3 = a Trinity.

9 Planets controlled in gravity of 1 ... the Sun

9 major organs in the body controlled by 1 ... the Brain

So far we would be on a level playing field, (man and woman).

To control population in a terribly dangerous time of Hunting and Gathering, women began to make sure they kept their respective families, close to a number that was sustainable by their chosen mates...

Sustainability seems a Female concept as well... Not Nobel Gore's which makes a lot of commonly ascribed to sense.

If not Her concept, it was her responsibility to fight off a lusty boss Hunter, if it threatend to increase the "Herd" to a point that he may leave her out of a sense of the difficulty factor that walked hand in hand with more children...

A Week is 7 days... a month is 4 weeks, a month should be 28 days....!

The male dominated society that developed based the calendar on the Sun... a male archetype in the minds of the Gregorians... (we still use a Gregorian calander)

The gregorians are the off - shoot of the Greco-Roman peoples who borrowed almost exclusively from Egypt...

Egyptians worshipped the Man-God - Pharoah...

Pharoah represented Amon-Ra' - the god of the Light... or Sun.

The Gregorian Calendar, is an irregular Ruler... it loses about 25% of a day each 365 days.

Which months have 31?

It wouldnt matter if we kept it sensible...

If I measure, I want an unchanging standard so I use 12 inches.

Many societies use a combination of Solar and Lunar calanders...

Jewish ones like my Grandfathers' still do.

If we maitained a calander today of 28 days... we would have to leave a day off every four years instead of adding one ...

In the old calenders this was called , "The Day Out of Time".

One by - product of this would be that if you were born on a tuesday, your birthday celebration would always fall on a tuesday...

Forever

Cool huh?

But male dominated societies are flawed in so many ways that this is an acceptable loss to those that know and understand it.

If we suggested the change of the calendar, you would probally hear a huge out-cry of BLASPHEMEY !!! BLASPHEMEY !!!

So, does that mean that Man thinks he should be God?

Or that Man thinks that Woman should not be?

Or that if neither be God? At least let's , (by any means necessary )

NOT FOCUS ON WOMEN ----EVER!----

The real question is "What is the fallout of all this ignoring of over half the population of the Earth? Their interpretation of their surroundings and everything else that led to our progress as a species?

Besides that "explanation" -

The first mechanized clocks with intervals of 60 seconds and minutes were actually given to Western Civilization by Middle Eastern and Far Eastern Society... like algebra and the schools that Newton studied science at were given by the Moors and the Turks.. not an apple tree.

The "timepieces" were literally childrens' toys!!! In the camp of a Sheik-prince.

Yes they were.

Find it in your travels through study, I did.

Those that passed it on to Western Explorers were actually surprised at their great interest in the devices, as they saw it a Ludicrous concept that one would attempt to

"...CLOCK THE HEAVENS."

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
All religiion is male chauvanist, I've said this before, of course women were once upon a time respected and revered, in ancient pre history we see many sighns of Earth Mother goddess types of worship and women were often the wisest of a community, with their wisdom about health and relationships. But of course Man who is physically stronger has found it in his very being to keep women under control. Power hungry man has abused and emotionally broken women since time remembered.

Women are a threat to men in this world and so it will always be that women are second rate citizens no matter how women's rights try and change it.

Just look at Mary Magdelaine she should have a prime position in the gospels, she was closer to Jesus than any woman and most men (regardless of whether there was anything sexual between them she was a close confidant) and yet the men of the Christian church made her into a whore!

Says it all really. Eve is responsible for sin apparently, and women constantly get critisized when they want to do manly jobs like fire fighter or fighter pilot or the like. I personally think women should be allowed to fight, and men should be allowed to look after children in nurseries without all this men can't do that women can't do that crap.

Equally though if a woman wants to stay at home with her children and be there for them when they come home from school and do the whole stay at home mum thing I think they should be allowed to do that also without criticism. I love being at home, making it warm and comfortable for my family to come home to but equally if my daughter wants to be in a male dominated profession, it would be nice if she could do it and get equal pay. I hope when she is old enough to pursue her career in electronics that it will be completely equal - but I won't hold my breath!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh by the way -

In Jamaica the Woman ran things that led to the revolt instantly of all the captured..

The French and Spanish tried to rule those they brought there and used up 2 million dollars in gold fighting that war...

By comparison a sea based war thousands of miles away from home would be equal to what we are spending in Iraq...

They left defeated.

The British came in with a different perspective... they negotiated a peace with the Ashanti and Akan tribesmen and women... agreeing to outlaw the slaving of their tribes all over the Earth

At that time the "Sun never set on the Royal British Empire"

Up until about 45 years ago Jamaica was a British Territory, with citizenship, and claimed her Independence just 43-45 years ago...

Neat - o -

Huh?

A small group of us properly led can affect global changes...

The women ran society and the men handled the warfare and the farming and labor...

We are yet a peace loving people who have a motto similar to America's "Melting Pot"

"Out of Many, ONE People" - since we now have Jews, Chinese, Caucasian, Indian and African Jamaicans that all sound deeper accented than Bob Marley....!

Neat - O -

Huh?

We called the leader-women : "Mother Nancy"

She was considered to be mystical (like all women)

Research informs the future.

Peace.

D

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy