Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

how good is the average person in bed?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
toomey is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
just wondering...me and my friends were talking about this

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The average person would be average.

Are you retarded?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lmao.pwned.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That was Awsome Wyote!

34yrs • M •
toomey is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
as in "what is average?"
from what I hear it's pretty sucky...

I figure you guys would be smart enough to pick up on that
I guess I was wrong

40yrs • M •
Average is average. You are retarded.

I think what you mean to say is "are people generally good in bed?" which is a retarded question to begin with. Obviously a certain level of experience is involved as well as an ability to create attraction.

If you're good, you'll know it. If you're not, you'll ask questions like this on a public forum.

34yrs • M •
You are a fucking idiot.
It was a conversation topic that me and my friends were talking about it, so I brought it here. Big fucking deal.

Just answer the question genuinely, or go somwhere else. You must be pretty insecure to stop and say "you're retarded", and then obviously checking to see if you have any replies.

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Now that's funny.

At this point, ladies please close your ears:

If you come early, its no big deal; its always bang on time for me

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 40yrs • M •
lmao.

1. I asked if you were retarded, and merely checked to confirm my own suspicions.
2. It's pointless and nearly impossible to accurately answer such a vague question, which has still yet to be focused.
3. Don't tell me to leave when you yourself don't have the respect nor the decency or common sense to formulate an engaging topic.

I tried to help to progress this discussion, and all I've gotten is a person re-wording exactly what I've already stated and an angry Brit who thinks he's the shit.

Wait, I'm wasting my time here. My bad!

40yrs • M •
It definitely has the potential to raise these points right away for an active mind, it's difficult to bring those points to the forefront of the discussion when people only seem concerned with their own egos though. Then again, you've done it quite simply here. I think I've just been handed my own ass.

34yrs • M •
Wyote, of course it has a vague answer, it's an OPINION QUESTION.

I'm sorry you're so stuck in your own head that you can't answer a simple opinion question without going overboard with a bunch of philosiphical bullshit.

The only bad question is one in which you don't really want the answer, and in this case I did want the answer.

I was bored, and it randomly popped up in my head after discussing it with some friends...so I thought, "hey, I'm bored, I'm going to start a post to see what OTHER people's opinions are, besides my friends"

BIG FUCKING DEAL
it's a shame that I have to spell everything out for your dumb ass

Why don't you go use this time to do something more productive than covering up your insecurity by flaming a SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION, and then defending yourself by calling me retarded for asking it...you are an idiot.

Just answer the question, or stop waisting my time, as well as your own....but then again arguing with you is a little more entertaining than reading replies.

go ahead and reply with
"lmao", "you're retarded', "I think I've just been handed my own ass", or whatever else you can come up with since you obviously don't have any good arguments.

39yrs • F •
trix22 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'd say the average person is just ok, nothing special....*shrug*

40yrs • M •
As I said with my very first response, my opinion is that the average person is average which is entirely redundant but this is what you have asked for.

My opinion of people as a whole is that they have the potential to be great lovers, and how "good" a person is is largely dependent upon communication. If a person feels confident and exudes confidence then they will be more desired by their partner. If a person is willing to listen and knows how to both lead and follow cues very well, they can utilize this in becoming an amazing lover. For some this is very natural and easy and for others it may be a very difficult thing to learn but anyone can master it if they make the effort.

What it comes down to is how much importance each individual places on this. If the focal point of your life is sex, you'll be better at it then somebody who's focal point is their job. Of course, this is irrelevant if you haven't developed a strong connection with your partner. Being able to find and maintain a deep mental(spiritual?) connection is what makes a person truly wonderful in bed... or wherever else the mood takes you.

My apologies for being a bit off topic but I don't think it is wrong to desire concise wording that would provide deeper more clear understanding to the masses. Unless it is left open for a very specific reason, topics should be narrowed as much as possible in order to cut out potential confusion. Maybe I'm just getting caught up in semantics here though...

So there's my opinion.

34yrs • M •
well thank you, that is actually a very good answer =)
I admire your ability to look at things in ways like this.

53yrs • F •
Niles is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think that no one is inherently good or bad, just good matches at the right times in the right places vs. bad chemistry wrong time wrong place.

"Barn\\\\\\\'s burnt down; now I can see the moon."
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy