Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Bad Drivers

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bad Drivers
Ok. it is my understanding that the requirement for getting your license is to take 2 segments of drivers training and complete the course by taking a state approved road test... In Michigan, it's out of 24 points, and you can't miss more than 5 I think...

But more to the point, I've noticed that it seems like just about one out of every three or four people I see around me have no clue what they're doing. Just in the past week I've had four people almost side swipe me because they ran a red light. On top of that, the next thing that pisses me off the most is when I get stuck behind people who like to do literally 10 miles under the speed limit. There's just a lot of little things that everyone seems to do that makes me believe they should have they're license revoked until they can drive with responsibility.

-I must admit, I've only been driving three years, but I have the worst case of yelling when I see this on a daily basis.

I'm ranting about how I hate bad drivers, do any of you feel the same way/ similar or are you a bad driver and can you tell us why that is and why you have done nothing to change it. (this isn't a serious topic at all, just something to laugh about at how stupid people are)

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mudd is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay I totally agree with you, I live in Yakima, Washington.. and people are scary over here. When Im driving around Union Gap by our mall I see like tons of people breaking tons of rules. And I have to wonder, how do these people get their license in the first place. Oh btw Union Gap is where our Department of licensing is, so I wonder how stupid they must feel knowing that they gave these idiots their driving priveliges.

""LIe to me",she whispered. "I love you",he said."
 32yrs • F •
skwerlz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think the old people who go 5 mph down the highway need to have there license taken away.

"I'm not Addicted, I just don't want to quit."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On a side note....

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/11377/slow-drivers-in-the-left-lane.h
tm#11377

I cant believe I never respnded to this thread!

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
first of all i live in michigan and i am right with you all. How in the hell do some people even get their license . so last week i almost got rear ened but i avioded that amost got side swiped by an old person and almost got run over in our school parking lot. i consider myself to be a good drive i may speed but atleast i kow what i am doing unlike 50 % of my town

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i live in vermont and i live in a tourist town, where all the rich people from out of state have no idea where the fuck there going. i have awful road rage after having to deal with this everyday. luckily in vermont there's a lot of back roads i can take to get out of traffic, but the fuckers have found out about those side roads, it seems just this year. with my daughter in the car, i get really nervous of these people, who slam on their brakes in front of me with no blinker. why is it so hard for someone to use their blinker. just a flick of the wrist!

"free country my ass."
Bad Drivers
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy