In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - xxxxchelseaxxxx
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

About Racial Dscrimination

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
CN domain is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

Today I see a information on the net, which is about the Shanghai idc Network Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Shang Hai idc Co.,Ltd). At this time. Suddenly, I felt very angry, because one of my friends is also there, of course, He is Chinese. He told me a lot of work experience, and all are very annoyed

Once, My friend send a message to customers, just to remind them of cn domain name registration, because we all know the domain name is unique, for foreign companies, for them registered a domain name in China is an important market competition factors. So my friends work are to find these big company and remind them the cn domain of their brand are much possible be register by others and hope them can register it as soon as possible. I think is a very warm suggestion for us, also for them. But their suggestion was criticized by them. Why ?

Let 's see the message which they send to those company:

Dear sir,
We are Shanghai IDC Network Information Technology Co., Ltd(Shang Hai idc Co.,Ltd), a domain name register organization in China. We have something urgent need to confirm with your company. I found that your company has not register the cn domain in china. Now we are in charge of this matter . Meanwhile Shanghai IDC Network Information Technology Co., Ltd(Shang Hai idc Co.,Ltd) is also a legitimate professional agency which have the right to deal the outside foreign cn domain name application and registration. In order to keep other party from using these domain names,hope to get your confirmation about these domain names¡¯registration asap.
Please let someone in your company who is responsible for information management contact us as soon as possible.

Is there any wrong or other dirty words? Nothing, just give a friendly suggestion and what the Racial Discrimination Person said? I felt very angry about this thing!
Some times they got many vicious words from them, like the bad little yellow man or other Racial Discrimination words! It's really sick! Of course, there are many big company did such things. So my friends also would not let these people register cn domain. I support such way to deal with these things.

About the article which slander the Shanghai IDC Technology Information Co., Ltd. (Shang Hai idc Co.,Ltd) I saw today, I think it mush be the person who are refused by Shanghai IDC Technology Information Co., Ltd to register the cn domain name, so they do the base act.

If you want to know more about this Shanghai idc company, you could land on the website: www.govidc.org.cn then you will know what I said.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SupermanGom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Errr... I don't get it lol.

"Destiny is only destiny when we believe in destiny."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I believe she's complaining about rude replies she's been getting to bulk email (spam) she's been sending out at the behest of a Chinese quango. Apparently the rather poor level of English in her letter has provoked not only the usual rudeness all spamers get but also racial slurs.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SupermanGom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Racial slurs? Now I am just plain dumb founded LOL. I read the post I didn't get it. Plain and simple.

"Destiny is only destiny when we believe in destiny."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy