Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Help plz.........

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
GuitarGirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Help plz.........
so i have this bf we havent been d8ing for very long like 6months he moved to michigan though......thats not the problem though.........his mom ignores him, doesnt know much about him, doesnt get him a birthday present, no gift, just nothing and even when he asks about her childhood u can just tell she makes up a lie so that he can just go away (he says she has a computer addiction) and i wanna do something what shood i do?shood i just call up one day and say hey pay attention to him talk to ur son, and told her wut he told me? or will that cause to much chaos?........help......plz

"Hi"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You should encourage him and console him. The issue is between him and his mom and has nothing to do with you. You have good intentions for sure, but it is better that they both work it out with each other. If his mother is not ready to be open and honest then it should not be forced upon her to do so. Not by her son and certainly not by an outsider to the situation. You may feel as though you are a part of it because you feel so close to him, but again the issue lies with the two of them. All you can do is be supportive of him and encourage him to deal with it however best he can.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
GuitarGirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
thank you......i understand everything and it completely makes sense............but it is just so hard to see someone i love be bothered by the situation and i cant do anything about it...i tried to encourage him but it seems like all of his hope towards that is gone.....he still wants it but he gives up on it how else can i encourage him other than giving him some ideas and telling him to do something about it?

"Hi"
Help plz.........
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy