The time has come when we have to pay for having been Christians for two thousand years. (Nietzsche) - rschulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I'm kind of sad - Page 2

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It has nothing to do with being nice or an ass. Most people when they see a post where words are miss-spelled and/or in-coherent that they quit reading the post. I do it, I know others have done it and am told by many that they do it.

The point I was making trying to make and hoping that she picks up on is that spelling and complete thoughts help to get a point across. And in future topics/posts to which she is a part of she would be understood and listened to 1000 time better.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You see thats where my bull-headedness comes flying out of me, I didnt even consider that it may not be her first language.

With me being a very critical person I just picked up on it and made the point.

So yes you are right.

[  Edited by Restless Mind at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SupermanGom is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have to admit, it's tough to put aside your ego sometimes. I joined this forum to find like minded people, which in retrospect was perhaps a mistake lol. In reading what has been said, I can't help but be cynical when people say that they participate in this forum because they are seeking some sort of life changing experience.

I am not stupid, but I know I still have a lot to learn. That's why I participate in this forum, to learn from like minded people. When I say 'like minded people', I mean people who are open minded (A term used far too flippantly) enough to constantly question their own beliefs.

I was once a devout Christian, but because I have always been incisive I kept asking questions. I consolidate what I know and build from there.

That is precisely why I'm a member of this board. I know that there are people on this board that are far more knowledgeable than I am. I am here to learn. I don't think this site will change my life though.

"Destiny is only destiny when we believe in destiny."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was wondering where Ironwood has gotten too?
To me he's part of this site, just as Decius and Wyote are.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
I'm kind of sad - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy