Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Heaven's soldier

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Heaven's soldier
Hey guys,
I'm not writing a story or a book but this is just a little something I put together when i was bored. Lemme know if you like it or not. All criticisms are appreciated.

As the darkness creeps into paradise, a knight in shining black armor bursts through the light that opposes the shadow. He is a soldier of God, a soldier of darkness forgiven his transgressions but condemned to wear this suit of black for the rest of eternity to reflect the sin he once chose. He is feared by all but one of the army of eternal death, and that one is known as Lucifer. Lucifer, the greatest and the leader of the demonic manifestations of Hell was once a powerful angel himself but as his thirst for power proceeded to grow unquenched he attempted to overthrow that which gave the black knight his forgiveness. Since the fall of Lucifer the two sides, light and dark, good and evil, have been at war, the dark attempting to overpower the light, and the righteous ones never failing to toss those souls of disgrace back into the fiery abyss they have made their home.
As the black knight appears through the blinding luminescence the approaching shadow comes to a halt with a single figure standing in front…Lucifer. The black knight stops and Lucifer sees it fit to approach him to try to turn him back to the cause of the darkness. As he and Saint Michael are the only two who could ever come near apposing this foe, his greatest hope for victory in this battle is to recruit his former follower. The black knight stands strong, does not feel even the slightest urge to join his former comrades, and shows no fear in the face of the dark prince, he does not flinch at Lucifer's scorching, nauseating breath, and before any of them could even see that he had moved, his shining sword was flying through the air with unsurpassable grace. There was silence among the crowd, and suddenly fire burst from the cut that had just been etched into Lucifer's skin, and thus the battle began.

51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I like this peice fireangel and it sorts of fits the theme of my thoughts at the moment, in line with my own story.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
was Lucifer mentioned in the Bible, and was he supposed to have been an angel? I like the way you write, will you carry it on?

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 35yrs • M •
I would carry it on but I'm afraid I have no idea where to go with it. I can't guarantee that he is mentioned in the bible because I can't quote any specific passage but I'm am almost postive that he is refered to somewhere. I'll try to continue, but again, as with many of my stories I didn't have a long term plot and I'm not very good at making them up on the spot so if I do put more than it probably won't be as good.

51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There is a difference in the way angels are referred to between the Bible and the Quran her, It has to do with the story of Satan and his fall from God's grace. In the bible Satan was one of the highest of the archangels in the quran he was a jinn.
The difference is to do with whether God told Satan to bow down to God's new creation Man because God had created Man in his own image and therefore higher than the angels whereas Satan felt that because the angels were created before man and were sent to watch over Man that Man should in fact bow down to them as superior beings.In the bible the fall of the angels has something to do with them sinning against God by marrying women and having giant children. I'm not entirely sure, I might be muddling the two. anyway what I can remember from somewhere is that Satan decided to place himself on a throne higher in the heavens than God himself.

I'm pretty sure that is it though, because in the bible, demons are the wandering souls of the Giant children that God destroyed during the flood. Because their souls don't belong in heaven they are doomed to wander the earth tormenting humans whilst their angelic parents who sinned against
god are locked up in the abyss until the end times when Jesus returns to let them out to vent God's wrath on the poor sinning mankind! Nice huh?

p.s I believe Lucifer is an entirely different angel to Satan, both being in the order of fallen angels.

Fireangel I would suggest you make a clear plan for your story and try something else if that idea is now exhausted, but please send us something else.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 35yrs • M •
Never before in the history of angels and demons had there been such a brawl. As light clashed with darkness there was too much chaos to decipher which force was in the lead. The black night, better known as Gibor, was at the head of the angelic force, caught in a brutal gauntlet with the Dark Prince, who had once been known as the light bearer, Lucifer. Michael, one of God's archangels and a brother of Lucifer, had taken to challenging his brother's son, and right hand man, Cain.

With him, Lucifer brought his greatest warriors, all of whom had once been brethren to Gibor, but now he could not look on them with anything more than pity and disgust. He had once been in their company, he had once sought to overthrow this merciful God that he now served, and for what? For this malicious, cruel beast that sought to torment all? Even his closest of followers? The thought of being in the service of this seductive foe made him shutter.

The battle raged on with such thunderous clashes of swords the uproar caused all the heavens to shake, it caused the deepest pits of hell to rumble with its resounding tumult. Just as evil began to prevail, just as the light began to fade, a cry was heard over the quarrel. It was a cry of pain, and yet a commanding cry, so horrible that the commotion ceased.

In the center of the battle stood a lone figure, his black armor gleaming in the sunlight that had burst through the clouds, his right foot held firmly across the shoulders of his dark nemesis. His arm was tightly outstretched with the point of his bright sword held stiff, and motionless to the neck of a pinned Satan. His unbreakable posture was perfect, and so muscular that you could see every muscle, sculpted very artistically beneath his armor.

'Leave this place now, and take your filth followers with you. For once more, light has prevailed over darkness, and for all eternity, God will reign!' proclaimed a majestic, powerful voice so that all could hear. With a sadistic voice of hate and loathing, Satan retorted,

'You have won this battle, but do not mistaken me for a fool, Gibor. With every day I grow stronger and with every battle, I come one step closer to the victory of this war. You have won, but I will prevail in the end.' And with that, Heaven was free of the evil that would forever harass its golden gates.

Little did Gibor realize, this was not only a failure to end the quarrel that had ensued since the fall of Lucifer, but it was the beginning of a new era of evil uprising. It was the 21st century on God's creation earth, and it was an era of hatred, and God had a new plan for Gibor.

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In the quran shaytaan, satan, was a jinn, and when God made Adam, he told all the angels to bow before Adam to show mans's greatness over other beings. then you ask why satan was with angels, well he was taken from Earth to be with angels because he was such a devout worshipper but he was proud and pride does spoil everything before God. When asked why he didnt bow he said that he was better from Adam as he was made from fire and Adam from mere clay. that did it, He was thrown out, and before shaytaan left he asked God to give him respite till the last day, as in life till then. God gave it. so satan still lives.

year Fire, nice story, im not a fan of lucifer, satan, whoever, but you can write, i like to write, perhaps i should post some things too. okay inshallah tomorrow.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
Heaven's soldier
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy