Giving every man the vote has no more made them wise and free than christianity has made them good - H.L.Mencken
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I'm CRAZY for him and said something dumb, please help!!

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
just_a_girl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Just got a new job at a fast food joint, met a great guy! omg im crazy for him, lol. Anyways, things were going okay (we were flirting) until today he told me he was going to a nearby city this weekend to see his baby's mama. then he asks me "so does this ruin our chances?" and all i could say was, "no" (i realllllllly need to work on my flirting, i hate freezing up and when i can't think of anything clever to say!!) I don't know how serious his relationship is with this other girl, didn't get the nerve to ask but....i'd still want to date him, not a serious relationship, just a fling, I would be okay with that So, how do i let him know this? and how do i bring up the subject again? i dont know what to do but its driving me crazy, i really want to be with him. and since he asked me if it ruines our chances, it makes me think i do have a chance with him and that the baby was just a mistake and things arent too serious....*cries* please help tell me what to do about this!

64yrs • F •
Zayrina is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Oh honey, my advice is keep looking. A man working fast good with a baby somewhere? Not the best prospective catch no matter how gorgeous he may be. Think further into the future, about what you want. My guess is, like most of us you want a home and possibly a family. Hold out for what you really want in life. The flirting will come naturally as you search.

You are young and should not be in a hurry.

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Don't look for anybody else just yet. What you said might have been dumb to you, but, possibly, not to him.

He might turn around, and forget what you said as if nothing happened, and so your relationship can continue.

"You are what you say you are."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy