A wise man considers that anything is possible, an enlightened one knows it to be. - ekimup
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I need some suggestions on how to apologise

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
MAN-U is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My girl friend and i had an areguement which i caused and it was a big one and now she wont talk to me answer texts and im not allowed near her does any1 have any sugestions plz

32yrs • M •
Huddy_91 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Buy her a bouqet and chocolates, it's cliche, but it works, and then do something unique that will really get her attention. Whatever she's into, do something in that category. If that doesn't work, just give her some space and time to cool down.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Talk to one of her friends, tell them the truth, and when she goes to them they can know the whole deal and help her see you're sorry. Keep trying to reach her, but not too often- over calling leads to more angry shouts. And whatever you do, show her you're honest about it. When they don't see that, that's when hell tends to come down.

Best of luck, man

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If this argument was more than half of a year ago, then my guess is she's got a new boyfriend. Sorry, Man-U.

However, if that WASN'T the case, I would say try to figure out, alone, what caused the argument in the first place. After this, then you can counter it with the opposite by talking to the girl's friends, or if you're lucky, her parents.

You said that you weren't allowed near her. I didn't exactly think that she actually filed a restraining order on you.

Finally, I would say wait a short while (e.g. 4 days) before trying to get through to her again. This is to prevent her or anybody else close to her (relatives, parents, friends) from thinking that you're a stalker.

One question, though. If you're completely cut off from her now, is she really still your girlfriend?

"You are what you say you are."
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy