Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What should I do?

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
100 kisses is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
What should I do?
Im in a realationship with this amazing guy ok and I could not ask for more! but the problem is that he has alot of girls that are his friends from college, and lets just say I get jelous when a girl calls him and ask to hang out and stuff , do u guys have any suggestions about how I can just accept the fact that everyone has opposite sex friends lol I love him to death and we already been going out for 1 year now and I dont want to break up!

35yrs • F •
100 kisses is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thank u decius , thank u for ur advice

51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would be asking myself what does he do with these girls that he doesn't do with me, i.e interests, conversation whatever and use that to find out what you two have in common too, then just be yourself, cos that's why he's dating you after all.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think you have to ask you self what exactly your relationship is. you have girl friends and boy friends I'm sure, but your significant other is something quite different to you I'm sure you'll agree if you think about it? So why can't he feel the same about his female friends as you do about your friends and feel the same about you as you feel about him?

What should I do?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy