Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

of lovers and mx 6's

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ChokingV is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
of lovers and mx 6's
this one is really meant to be a performance poem, but i'm bored so what the hell i'll post it anyways. maybe i'll get a video of myself performing it and post it as well.

inside this car nothing can touch us/ it has walls like a military bunker/ made of quadruple strength titanium steel mixed with aluminum alloy/ and surrounded by a high tech force field like you only see in movies/ its' headlights are special laser cannons that shoot depression seeking phaser missiles that soar through the cold night air and/ boom!/ blast bad thoughts right outta the sky/ when you go through that door you don't know it but you're actually going through a mental air lock/ all the baggage is left outside because hey/ in this day and age you never know which one is a bomb waiting to go off/ when you enter my fortress of solitude baby all you got are the clothes on your back/ your story/ and me/ and that's all that you need because I can't promise you much but I can promise you this/ inside of this banged up mazda you're safe/ cause my mazi baby is just like you and me/ she's been beaten/ banged/ bruised/ broken/ and molested/ and yet she still runs and she still purrs like a cat when you touch her oh so right/ she wears her scars like fucking badge of honor hanging off her torn shirt sleeve/ each bump/ each ding /each scratch/ tells a story/ this dent/ from the time a person she thought she knew took her for ride too fast and sent her into the fence/ this scratch/ from the time a stranger pulled up too close beside her and screamed sparks out her side/ this dent's from the time a person you thought you knew took you for a ride too fast and sent your heart through a brick wall/ this scratch's from the time a stranger pulled up too close and screamed freak as her friends peeled away laughing/ you two are a lot alike you know/ because you both inspire me and show me how to go/ her because even though her hearts been broken down and rebuilt so many times/ she still finds it in her to love me each time I put my key in her and turn her on/ and you because you've seen your way through the worst accidents life can throw at you but you still found a way to turn that mangled grill into a beautiful heart wrenching smile

"i don't like the idea of "nothingness", it makes me anxious"
of lovers and mx 6's
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy