Just like the Rainbow between the Mist and Sun, it feels like I'm trapped between two worlds. - Hammerfall-Between Two Worlds
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

regret

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
scratches is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
regret
i know that somethings you shouldnt regret. i like to look back on everything and say it was an experience that i learned from or grew because of it. but still... looking back on things what is your biggest regret so far?

33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that BillyNoMates is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my biggest regret is not saving all my pocketmoney because I didn't realize how much it would come in use later on in life.

Seriously I don't have any regrets

"Jingle ALL the way!"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have too many to list and that's sad. Don't get me wrong I love my life and my kids are beautiful, but I regret I didn't travel a bit before getting married and having kids and now never having any money. I also regret that I didn't spend the money my sister gave me on my seventeenth birthday for driving lessons on driving lessons, because now I can't afford to learn and couldn't afford a car anyway. Last year I had about twenty lessons and I still can't do it. I am absolutely petrified of being on the road and I think its because I didn't do it when I was younger. Oh well at least I'm fairly fit as I have to walk everywhere. I walk my kids to school and I walk into town. I also live right next to the sea so I enjoy walking into town along the beach, not in winter though!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My big regret is that I don't have sufficient means to travel more.
(And then I would volunteer to to make a detour just to teach you to drive Sorceress. You see I am a bit of a pro in that department because of living with horses, lol.
I can even drive trucks, and am an absolute ace when it comes to reversing a loaded trailer into a tricky corner or backing down a narrow lane for eg. But I'd be useless in other areas, and then we could trade skills, haha.)

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Regret. Well its kind of hard for me to say that i have any serious regrets because ive only been alive for 15 years. but small regrets? that i didnt tell the one girl that i have loved that i love her.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Same deal as Zyphon here, I haven't been here all that long either, but I'd say my one regret....I regret being held down by regrets, and that I didn't shed them and learn from them sooner. But I can't really call that a regret, it's more of a motivation...I guess it counts.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScorcherTheMe is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My regret is changing my personality as a teenager... it's the reason why I'm 24 and still girlfriendless.

"You are what you say you are."
regret
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy