Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Could she be pregnant?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
David_Flowers is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Could she be pregnant?
My girlfriend has been on Birth control for 6 or more months and NEVER misses pills. We had sex 3 times last month and she had her period in the designated time slot that it was predicted on. However, she said she has had clear fluid and remnants of blood come from her vagina. She's already had her period, in a normal timely fashion, so could this mean she is pregnant? Please if you have genuine information or advise respond. Thank you.

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i doubt that she would be pregnant because of clear fluid and blood, periods can go off course so even though she had her period it could of run over the time it normally did.

My advice, the pregnancy test will tell you all! lol

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 33yrs • M •
MAN-U is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i agree with her /\ u jus need to watch 4 the next period then if it doesnt come thats the time 4 the test
my girl friend is pregant right now and im onli 16 and its not the end of the world if ur girl friend is

Could she be pregnant?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy