A relationship that is not built on friendship, is like a mansion built upon sand. - l2 () l3
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

On a Wavelength…

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On a Wavelength…
How do we perceive wavelengths?

Consider sound, EMR, and what we tend to call ‘Vibes'…

The eyes see visible light and the ears hear audible sound (where the abilities of the eyes and ears vary from species to species), and it may well be the same for ‘vibes'…

What is it that limits our ability to perceive wavelengths?

One more question, how do we select and ready ourselves to perceive different wavelengths?

"There is no negative one..."
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I suppose to recieve a signal of somesort we must have the right equipment, hardware and soft. I believe that some people can tune their minds in to recieve different things, isn't it called being a sensitive or medium?

I also believe that when a person such as a catholic nun or priest or buddhist monk is praying or meditating, a part of their mind is tuning in to something we don't understand, whether it is just a part of our own human subconscious or is a phone line to God or other universal wavelengths I don't know but I think we have neglected the use of this brain capacity over the years and it does not function as well anymore...maybe only in our dreams!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
On a Wavelength…
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy